Senior Java Developer
Is software your passion? Do you have experience with or the ambition to lead a team of Developers in the future? Or are you more of the individual Developer who wants to be the best in his/her field? Are you multidisciplinary and do you strive for excellence? Are you a flexible team player who can bounce back quickly from setbacks? Come work at Planon!
As an Senior Java Developer, you are responsible for the end-to-end quality of the software you develop together with your team. You will be part of one of the multidisciplinary scrum teams in Hyderabad. You will work together on our web based enterprise products.
You will keep up with the latest developments and you are always looking for opportunities to improve yourself, your team and our product.Indien Hyderabad Development 5-10 Jahre
- A Bachelor or Master degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or similar.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in Java EE Web development.
- Good knowledge of Object Oriented Programming and Web- Services.
- Familiar with Oracle and/or MS SQL Server databases, JBoss and Tomcat.
- The most important is that you are driven and passionate about software development.
- You breathe quality and engineering principles, but you know how to balance this with pragmatic thinking.
- You are open, transparent and you feel responsible for your product.
- You like working in an international organization with the ambition to maintain its position as world market leader
- Contact with colleagues globally in English is not a problem for you.
Our Product Development department consists of 150+ enthusiastic and driven colleagues. You will receive a training budget for your personal development, as well as many other opportunities to grow. You will work within an international environment at the world market leader of FM software. You will work at a company with a strong social and personal character.
What does Planon offer you
- The Planon Performance Management Program, containing your personal development plan, training at the Planon Academy, annual goals and support and guidance in your personal development.
- A challenging position at one of the global market leaders in Facility Management and Real Estate Software (Integrated Workplace Management Systems) with a clear ambition to be the undisputed leader in this market.
- An inspiring international environment.
Planon offers you an attractive and competitive salary and benefits package, providing a good balance between business and leisure.
Amongst our secondary benefits, we offer flexible working hours and training possibilities. This is a full-time position in our Hyderabad office.
Acquisition according to this vacancy is not appreciated.
2 Screening & feedback
3 Persönliches Vorstellungs gespräch
4 Online-Assessment & Evaluierung
6 Willkommen bei Planon!
SIE HABEN NICHT DEN JOB GEFUNDEN, NACH DEM SIE SUCHEN?
Kontaktieren Sie einen recruiter
Sprechen Sie direkt mit einem unserer Personalvermittler, um Ihre Optionen zu besprechen.
Senden Sie uns Ihren Lebenslauf
Senden Sie uns Ihren Lebenslauf als Initiativbewerbung. Wir werden uns mit Ihnen in Verbindung setzen, sobald wir eine geeignete Stelle für Sie haben.
Folgen Sie uns auf LinkedIn
Folgen Sie uns auf LinkedIn, und halten Sie sich über unsere neuesten Nachrichten, Veranstaltungen und Stellenangebote auf dem Laufenden.