Is quality your passion? Do you spot every bug there is in the software? Do you like to multitask and are you ready for a challenge? Are you a flexible team player who can bounce back quickly from setbacks? Then you are the Agile Tester we are looking for.
As Test engineer, you and your team are responsible for the quality of our worldwide web-based enterprise product: Planon ProCenter. Your main responsibility is to test our software with state of the art testing programs such as QF-Test, JUnit, Wicket Tester and NeoLoad. Besides that, you are also responsible for testing all bugs reported by our worldwide customers.
Our software department’s lifecycle is based on: specification by example, test-driven development, continuous integration and continuous delivery. The multidisciplinary scrum team you are part of will strive for quality and are constantly working on new features. We also expect that you as a tester, occasionally do a “shift left” and “shift right”
You will keep up with the latest developments and you are always looking for opportunities to improve yourself, your team and our product.Indien Hyderabad Development 3-5 Jahre
- You have experience as an (Agile) Tester, preferably within a software company for 2-4 years
- Even though a technical background is not mandatory, you do have a big affinity with software.
- An ISTQB certificate is not mandatory, but a plus.
- Good understanding of Defect Management Life Cycle, SDLC, STLC
- Good knowledge of software QA methodologies processes, test plans, test case design, test case management.
- Working knowledge of SQL and Scripting
- Knowledge on automation testing: Candidate Should have at least 1+ year of hands on experience in writing automated tests.
- Knowledge of automation frameworks
- Must have hands on experience in XML & Web services testing (SOAP or Rest)
- You are able to analyze in a structured way and share this analysis with your team (Software Engineers, Testers and Designers).
Nice to Have
- Good knowledge of using JIRA(or other defect tracking tools), Continuous Integration tools(e.g. Jenkins, Maven, Hudson)
- Should have experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
- Experience on PowerShell or batch scripting is an added advantage.
- Knowledge on performance testing is an added advantage.
- The most important is that you are driven and passionate about software development.
- You breathe quality and engineering principles, but you know how to balance this with pragmatic thinking.
- You are open, transparent and you feel responsible for your product.
- You like working in an international organization with the ambition to maintain its position as world market leader
- Contact with colleagues globally in English is not a problem for you.
Our Product Development department consists of 150 enthusiastic and driven colleagues. You will receive a training budget for your personal development, as well as many other opportunities to grow. You will work within an international environment at the world market leader, of FM software. You will work at a company with a strong social and personal character.
What does Planon offer you
- The Planon Performance Management Program, containing your personal development plan, training at the Planon Academy, annual goals and support and guidance in your personal development
- A challenging position at the global market leaders in Facility Management and Real Estate Software (Integrated Workplace Management Systems) with a clear ambition to be the undisputed leader in this market
- An inspiring international environment
Planon offers you an attractive and competitive salary and benefits package, providing a good balance between business and leisure.
Amongst our secondary benefits, we offer flexible working hoursand training possibilities. This is a full time position in our Hydrabad office.