We are the leading global real estate and facility management software provider for integrated workplace management solutions. More than 1,400 organizations worldwide are using our solutions to cut costs and add value by centralizing and automating their operations.
To accommodate our growth, we are looking for a business controller, located in our Nijmegen headquarters. Are you ready to jump into action?
As a Business Controller, you act as a strategic sparring partner to our management and contribute to reporting and analysis of progress on, amongst others, strategic objectives.
You show leadership and work closely together with your coworkers and stakeholders. In addition, you will report directly to the CFO, with a dotted line to the General Manager of the specific Line of Business.
We aim for a high standard of our business control function, so we want you to proactively optimize our client-oriented image and initiate optimization in this area. You achieve this by actively maintaining relationship with management and other stakeholders and work closely with them in business reviews and performance review processes. You prepare proposals and advise management regarding issues/processes and improvement of business strategic performance within the own functional area.
You are a successful business controller by:
- having strong financial and performance reporting skills
- optimizing the forecast model
- developing profitability insights on products and customers
- being able to formulate and understand the business issues, situations or problems
- interpreting data and draw conclusions and provide focused guidance
- thinking and acting on a managerial level
- driving financial compliance and goal achievement towards senior stakeholders
For 30 years, we have had a single mission: delivering technological solutions to our customer’s business challenges by providing them with a world-class software application and expert business services to facilitate implementation. To fulfill our mission, we need you to act as a reliable business controller. You are open and communicative – character traits that help you build trustful relationships. With your excellent advisory and analytical skills, you continue to evolve our business controlling by focusing on the financial performance of our individual departments.
Our ideal candidate ticks the following boxes:
- A bachelor’s degree or higher in Business Administration or Finance
- At least 7 years’ experience in a similar position
- You have good communication skills: proving information, listening, and most importantly, convincing
- You thrive in a continuously changing environment and can handle stress and demands in a calm and thoughtful manner with the ability to prioritize, monitor and control operations
- Professional experience with ERP/BI like systems and tools.
- Excellent speaking and writing skills in English and Dutch, German or French is a plus
Outside your comfort zone is where the magic happens: we encourage you to try out new ideas and be empowered. Even though the finish may be breathtaking, we believe the journey creates the best memories. We celebrate our success in many ways – from sharing compliments and large team events to spare-time initiatives that help our people become more than just employees.
We are large enough to offer exciting career opportunities and small enough to recognize your individual contribution. You can widen your career horizon by closely collaborating with our extensive international staff, without needing to move on.
How we improve your daily life at work:
- Stimulating and challenging responsibilities
- Meaningful training that helps you fulfill your career potential
- Creating ideas that genuinely add value for our employees
- High-spec offices and flexible working hours
We offer you a good balance between work and leisure, along with an attractive and competitive salary and benefits package, including 25 days holiday. Curious to find out what’s it like to work at Planon? View our local benefits package here: Benefits the Netherlands.
Are you ready to shape the environment of a great company?
No agencies please. Only personal applications will be considered. #LI-MW1
2 Screening & feedback
3 Persönliches Vorstellungs gespräch
4 Online-Assessment & Evaluierung
6 Willkommen bei Planon!
SIE HABEN NICHT DEN JOB GEFUNDEN, NACH DEM SIE SUCHEN?
Kontaktieren Sie einen recruiter
Sprechen Sie direkt mit einem unserer Personalvermittler, um Ihre Optionen zu besprechen.
Senden Sie uns Ihren Lebenslauf
Senden Sie uns Ihren Lebenslauf als Initiativbewerbung. Wir werden uns mit Ihnen in Verbindung setzen, sobald wir eine geeignete Stelle für Sie haben.
Folgen Sie uns auf LinkedIn
Folgen Sie uns auf LinkedIn, und halten Sie sich über unsere neuesten Nachrichten, Veranstaltungen und Stellenangebote auf dem Laufenden.