Senior Program Manager
Are you always interested in finding new solutions? Manage our clients by bringing a fresh perspective to our business and help our clients evolve.
Keeping a keen eye on our clients’ evolution: your job
As a Program Manager, you manage a set of clients and keep a keen eye on the relevant developments at the customer. You not only set and guard the resources and timelines, but also will be actively involved, for example in client workshops together with the implementation consultants.
You are sensitive to situations with possible conflicting visions and interests, as well as to changing goals and playing fields. With influencing and persuasion skills and ability to understand the customers’ business needs, you are able to keep the flow in the process and relationship, facilitate the business when needed, support in defining roadmaps and make sure that steps in the process are made right. Next to this, you are also actively coaching younger colleagues, showing initiative and high professionalism as well as a drive for continuous improvement of yourself, the team and the company.
We promise we’ll challenge you every step of the way: you’ll be working with world-leading clients and get responsibilities others may only dream of.
No matter whether you’re working on site with a client or remotely from our headquarters or at home, or internationally in countries we haven’t even visited yet, flexibility is crucial. Travel is part of the job – most days you’ll be spending at our clients’ offices, while on other days you’ll be working in the office or at home.
You successfully fulfill your role by:
- Aligning projects within the scope of a Program with clear dependencies and sequencing among these.
- Set-up project plans and resource project planning, managing projects in the project domain like budget, scope, risk, change, configuration etc.
- Aligning with our Sales executive to ensure business growth within this account.
- Manage reports of the quantitative and qualitative objectives of projects and assignments to Planon management or the client and determining the quantitative and qualitative objectives of assignments.
- Play the role of business partner towards the customer and manage project meetings and stakeholder meetings.
- To liaise with organisational relationships like clients, Planon team members, Implementation Partners, suppliers and Third Party Organisation for client and Planon and build a long-term relationship with our customers.
Our mission is to deliver in-house software solutions that enable our clients to effectively solve their challenges – and that’s no simple task. To fulfill our mission, we need you to be entrepreneurial, client-oriented and analytical. You have a proven track record in project management within a software environment. With your ability to influence and persuade others, you can easily handle potentially conflicting visions and interests. In addition, you know how to build strong relationships with our clients by understanding their decision processes and advising them on optimal business cases and tactics.
Our ideal candidate meets the following criteria:
- 10 years or more of relevant work experience within a Senior Project Management or Program Management position
- Preferable Multinational experience – understanding of dynamics within these organizations
- Experience with remote and/or off-shore project teams
- Experience in and knowledge of operations software such as ERP or IWMS, and supported processes and current FM/RE/MM Business challenges
- Preferably Prince2 or IPMA certified
- Program management, set up and adjust road maps;
- Good proven multicultural Influencing, diplomatic, change management and consulting skills with a commercial attitude
- Ability to manage and guide customer’s expectations within the agreed scope
- Fluency in English
- Other languages are a big plus and will bring you higher on our shortlist of candidates
- Analytical, Hands-on and Customer oriented
- Willing to travel abroad with a driving license
We all know the finish can be breathtaking, but we believe the journey creates the best memories and learning moments. The magic happens outside your comfort zone. That’s why we celebrate our success in many ways – from sharing compliments and large team events to spare-time initiatives that help our people become more than just employees.
We are large enough to offer exciting career opportunities and small enough to recognize your individual contribution. You’re the director of your own career.
How we improve your life at work:
- Challenging projects with world-leading clients, both national and international
- Meaningful training sessions that help you to fulfill your career potential
- Many benefits that stimulate a healthy lifestyle
- Creating ideas that genuinely add value for our clients
We offer you a good balance between work and leisure, along with an attractive and competitive salary and benefits package. Curious to find out what’s it like to work at Planon? View our local benefits package here: Benefits Netherlands.
No agencies please. Only personal applications will be considered. #LI-CK1
2 Screening & feedback
3 Persönliches Vorstellungs gespräch
4 Online-Assessment & Evaluierung
6 Willkommen bei Planon!
SIE HABEN NICHT DEN JOB GEFUNDEN, NACH DEM SIE SUCHEN?
Kontaktieren Sie einen recruiter
Sprechen Sie direkt mit einem unserer Personalvermittler, um Ihre Optionen zu besprechen.
Senden Sie uns Ihren Lebenslauf
Senden Sie uns Ihren Lebenslauf als Initiativbewerbung. Wir werden uns mit Ihnen in Verbindung setzen, sobald wir eine geeignete Stelle für Sie haben.
Folgen Sie uns auf LinkedIn
Folgen Sie uns auf LinkedIn, und halten Sie sich über unsere neuesten Nachrichten, Veranstaltungen und Stellenangebote auf dem Laufenden.