Do the ‘heavy lifting’ for our new and existing clients and be the functional expert we are looking for. We have a global focus, what about you?
Keeping a keen eye on our clients’ evolution: your job
As an Implementation Consultant, your main focus is guiding our clients in optimizing their processes through our best practices. How? By delivering billable system configuration services for both new and existing clients. For everything from system configurations and data migrations to training services and client workshops.
We promise we’ll challenge you every step of the way: you’ll be working with world-leading clients and get responsibilities others may only dream of.
No matter whether you’re working on site with a client or remotely from our office, flexibility is crucial. Travel is part of the job – most days you will be spending at our clients’ offices, while on other days you’ll be working in the Planon office.
You successfully fulfill your role by:
- Learning the capabilities of our Planon software portfolio in order to translate innovative ideas to solutions;
- Configuring our Planon software to meet documented in-scope client requirements;
- Delivering software solutions on time and within budget, in close cooperation with individual project managers;
- Actively improving the quality of your team by maintaining the process flow, defining roadmaps, and ensuring the right process sequence.
Frankreich Paris (Noisy le Grand) Customer Services 5-10 Jahre
Our mission is to deliver in-house software solutions that enable our clients to effectively solve their challenges. To fulfill our mission, we need you to be entrepreneurial, client-oriented and analytical. You have a proven track record in software implementation and are well skilled in consulting tasks. With your ability to influence and persuade others, you can easily handle potentially conflicting visions and interests. In addition, you know how to build strong relationships with our clients by understanding their decision processes and advising them on optimal business cases and tactics.
Our ideal candidate meets the following criteria:
- An engineering degree or a master's degree in IT management or Facility Management & Real Estate.
- At least 3 to 10 years relevant work experience related to the position, ideally acquired from a software publisher “ERP” or in an IT services company “SSII”.
- Knowledge and experience in an IT project environment (implementation integration, TMA).
- Experience in software implementations and/or software consulting.
- Proven consulting skills and a commercial attitude.
- Analytical, Hands-on and Customer oriented.
- Fluent in English and French.
- Ideally an experience in Facility Management or Real Estate.
- You have the ability to advise customers on business cases and optimization tactics.
*We are eager to get to know you, regardless of you level of experience. Our ideal consultant is an expert who enjoys sharing their knowledge with others and supporting them in an advisory role.
We all know the finish can be breathtaking, but we believe the journey creates the best memories and learning moments. The magic happens outside your comfort zone. That’s why we celebrate our success in many ways – from sharing compliments and large team events to spare-time initiatives that help our people become more than just employees.
We are large enough to offer exciting career opportunities and small enough to recognize your individual contribution. You manage own career.
How we improve your life at work:
- Challenging projects with world-leading clients, both national and international.
- Offer access to relevant training to achieve your career goals.
- Develop innovative ideas that represent a real asset for our customers.
- Have put in place many stimulating initiatives to promote your healthy lifestyle.
We offer you a good balance between work and leisure, along with an attractive and competitive salary and benefits package.
Are you able you ask the right questions to get all the essential details
for optimal software configuration?
Apply now and find out how enjoyable working at Planon can be.
No agencies please. Only personal applications will be considered. #LI-SB1
2 Screening & feedback
3 Persönliches Vorstellungs gespräch
4 Online-Assessment & Evaluierung
6 Willkommen bei Planon!
SIE HABEN NICHT DEN JOB GEFUNDEN, NACH DEM SIE SUCHEN?
Kontaktieren Sie einen recruiter
Sprechen Sie direkt mit einem unserer Personalvermittler, um Ihre Optionen zu besprechen.
Senden Sie uns Ihren Lebenslauf
Senden Sie uns Ihren Lebenslauf als Initiativbewerbung. Wir werden uns mit Ihnen in Verbindung setzen, sobald wir eine geeignete Stelle für Sie haben.
Folgen Sie uns auf LinkedIn
Folgen Sie uns auf LinkedIn, und halten Sie sich über unsere neuesten Nachrichten, Veranstaltungen und Stellenangebote auf dem Laufenden.