Product Marketing is a global strategic function that operates between Product Management, Marketing and Sales. Within this triangle, Product Marketing is responsible for:
- product positioning, including value propositions, go-to-market and pricing strategy.
- marketing content, including messaging, collateral, campaigns and online content.
- sales enablement, including tools, pricing operations, deal support and knowledge.
- research, including win-loss and competitor analyses, market intelligence and analyst relations.
A good collaboration, alignment and communication with corporate and local stakeholders is a prerequisite for this position. The Product Marketeer combines Facility Management, Corporate Real Estate and IT experience with outside-in and analytical thinking, creativity and excellent writing skills. Your background is preferably from within the Service Providers industry as this is the position is connected to this specific product line. The focus for this position is strongly output related and concentrates around design and development of product related value propositions, positioning and messaging, commercial content creation, sales enablement and training, and support in daily marketing and sales related operations. The position combines hands on execution with strategic contribution in a growing and committed team. This is a full time position, based from one of our offices in the Netherlands, Belgium, Germany or France. Traveling to our headquarters in Nijmegen is part of the job.
- Initiate and execute research for granted product line like market potential research, competitive analyses and business developments.
- Develop, implement and maintain market oriented, relevant and unique value propositions for granted products line that enable business growth and contribute to Planons success.
- Translate value propositions into appealing commercial messages and content like business cases, whitepapers, brochures and presentations that support both marketing and sales achieving their goals.
- Design and implement commercial pricing models that relate to value propositions and strengthen Planons market position.
- Produce and maintain commercial playbooks and content that enable sales to communicate value propositions, business values and benefits during the full sales process.
- Train and support sales to use value propositions and content during the full sales process.
- Support marketing in generic lead generation campaigns or account based marketing with relevant messaging, content and collateral.
- Create in collaboration with general management successful go-to-market strategies for granted product line or markets.
Niederlande Nijmegen Sales & Marketing Mehr als 10 Jahre
- Bachelor or Master degree in Facility Management, preferably combined with International Business or Marketing.
- +10 Years experience in the FM Service Providers industry in market oriented roles like marketing, sales, business development or innovation.
- Commercial attitude and proven experience in sales supportive roles in B2B.
- Outside-in and market oriented thinking with excellent skills to translate market problems into concrete value propositions.
- Creative business acumen, analytical, accurate, and result driven mentality.
- Familiar with and strong interest in IT, technology, innovation and industry trends.
- Proven experience in distinctive content creation combined with excellent writing skills.
- Proactive, both hands on and strategic, enterprising mentality and independently to support a rapidly growing organisation.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to develop and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Excellent writing skills in English.
- A challenging position at one of the global market leaders in Facility Management and Real Estate Management software with a clear ambition to be the undisputed leader in this market;
- The chance to work in a fast moving, innovative and international team, dealing with all kind of different countries and cultures.
- Amongst our secondary benefits (like collective health insurance and bonus scheme) we offer flexible working hours, ongoing personal development and training possibilities.
- An attractive and competitive salary and benefits package, providing a good balance between business and leisure.
- The Planon Agile Performance Development Program, containing your personal development plan, training at the Planon Academy, annual goals and support and guidance in your personal development.
- A company culture that likes to work hard and play hard. We like to have fun. There is no point coming to a job everyday if you don’t like the people you work with.
No agencies please. Only personal applications will be considered. #LI-CK1
2 Screening & feedback
3 Persönliches Vorstellungs gespräch
4 Online-Assessment & Evaluierung
6 Willkommen bei Planon!
SIE HABEN NICHT DEN JOB GEFUNDEN, NACH DEM SIE SUCHEN?
Kontaktieren Sie einen recruiter
Sprechen Sie direkt mit einem unserer Personalvermittler, um Ihre Optionen zu besprechen.
Senden Sie uns Ihren Lebenslauf
Senden Sie uns Ihren Lebenslauf als Initiativbewerbung. Wir werden uns mit Ihnen in Verbindung setzen, sobald wir eine geeignete Stelle für Sie haben.
Folgen Sie uns auf LinkedIn
Folgen Sie uns auf LinkedIn, und halten Sie sich über unsere neuesten Nachrichten, Veranstaltungen und Stellenangebote auf dem Laufenden.