Do you want to support our Finance team and be operational responsible for cost controlling? And are you looking for a challenging position? Join our team now!
Contribute daily in Planon cost control: your job
As Financial Accountant you are responsible for all accounting activities of some of our foreign Planon entities. You can also hold colleagues accountable for the costs that are incurred and show them where costs can be reduced.
You are driven, energetic and a true team player. You work closely together with your coworkers and stakeholders. You continually contribute in cost control by making control and cost analyses.
You are a successful Financial Accountant by:
- Accounting registration of allocated Planon legal entities;
- Control and analyse the postings according to the Business Group accounting principles;
- Accurate and timely closing of the financial accounting per period;
- Prepare and /or Review the Accounts Reconciliation process;
- Lead/Assist in the yearly Statutory preparation;
- Control and reconcile the Revenue generated within the Group;
- Contribute in cost control;
- One of the responsible persons for all Reporting audits (internal or external);
- Preparation/Contribution of compulsory returns (CBS, VAT, CIT);
- Coaching on the job (JL 2 and 3);
- Pro-actively contribute to the customer-oriented SSC image and high standard service level.
Our mission is to deliver in-house software solutions that enable our clients to effectively solve their challenges and to stay the undisputed global market leader in Facilities Management and Real Estate software solutions – and that’s no simple task. To fulfill our mission, we need you to be continually contribute in cost control by making control and cost analyses, to bring our company to the next level.
Our ideal candidate ticks the following boxes:
- A bachelor’s degree or higher in Business Economics;
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar position;
- You have good communication skills: proving information, listening, and most importantly, convincing;
- Advanced knowledge of Exact Globe or equal bookkeeping system;
- Advanced knowledge of bookkeeping principles;
- Excellent speaking and writing skills in English and Dutch (German and French are preferences).
Outside your comfort zone is where the magic happens: we encourage you to try out new ideas and be empowered. Even though the finish may be breathtaking, we believe the journey creates the best memories. We celebrate our success in many ways – from sharing compliments and large team events to spare-time initiatives that help our people become more than just employees.
We are large enough to offer exciting career opportunities and small enough to recognize your individual contribution. You can widen your career horizon by closely collaborating with our extensive international staff, without needing to move on.
How we improve your daily life at work:
- Stimulating and challenging responsibilities;
- Meaningful training that helps you fulfill your career potential;
- Creating ideas that genuinely add value for our employees;
- High-spec offices and flexible working hours.
We offer you a good balance between work and leisure, along with an attractive and competitive salary and benefits package, including 25 days holiday. Curious to find out what’s it like to work at Planon? View our local benefits package here: Benefits Netherlands.
Are you ready to shape the environment of a great company?
No agencies, please. Only personal applications of principles will be considered. #LI-MW1