Medior Financial accountant
Do you want to support our Finance team and be operational responsible for cost controlling? And are you looking for a challenging position? Join our team now!
Contribute daily in Planon cost control: your job
As a Medior Financial Accountant you are responsible for all accounting activities of one or more of our Planon entities. You challenge the management on revenue and cost incurred. You proactively analyze variances and work together with them to reduce costs.
You are driven, energetic and a true team player. You work closely together with your coworkers and stakeholders. You continually contribute in cost control by making control and cost analyses.
You are a successful Financial Accountant by:
- safeguarding a reliable accounting of allocated Planon legal entities;
- thorough control and analysis of postings according to the Business Group accounting principles;
- contributing to up to date Business Group accounting principles;
- reviewing and keeping up to date the accounts reconciliation process
- controlling cost and revenue generating processes;
- being responsible for an accurate and timely closing of the financial accounting per period for one or more legal entities;
- supporting the preparation and review of budget and forecasts of your allocated entities;
- (assisting in) the preparation of the yearly statutory reporting for the group and allocated entities;
- preparing audits (internal or external);
- preparing compulsory returns (CBS, VAT, CIT);
- coaching other team members on the job;
- pro-actively contributing to the customer-oriented SSC image and high standard service level.
Our mission is to deliver in-house software solutions that enable our clients to effectively solve their challenges and to stay the undisputed global market leader in Facilities Management and Real Estate software solutions – and that’s no simple task. To fulfill our mission, we need you to be continually contribute in cost control by making control and cost analyses, to bring our company to the next level.
Our ideal candidate ticks the following boxes:
- A bachelor’s degree or higher in Accounting, Business Economics or Finance;
- 3-5 years’ experience in a similar position;
- You have good communication skills: proving information, listening, and most importantly, convincing;
- You don’t take everything for granted. Willingness to change and help others in changing;
- Advanced knowledge of Exact Globe or equal bookkeeping system;
- Advanced knowledge of bookkeeping principles: NL GAAP is required, IFRS is preferable;
- Excellent speaking and writing skills in English and Dutch (German and French are preferences).
Outside your comfort zone is where the magic happens: we encourage you to try out new ideas and be empowered. Even though the finish may be breathtaking, we believe the journey creates the best memories. We celebrate our success in many ways – from sharing compliments and large team events to spare-time initiatives that help our people become more than just employees.
We are large enough to offer exciting career opportunities and small enough to recognize your individual contribution. You can widen your career horizon by closely collaborating with our extensive international staff, without needing to move on.
How we improve your daily life at work:
- Stimulating and challenging responsibilities;
- Meaningful training that helps you fulfill your career potential;
- Creating ideas that genuinely add value for our employees;
- High-spec offices and flexible working hours.
We offer you a good balance between work and leisure, along with an attractive and competitive salary and benefits package, including 25 days holiday. Curious to find out what’s it like to work at Planon? View our local benefits package here: Benefits Netherlands.
Are you ready to shape the environment of a great company?
No agencies, please. Only personal applications of principles will be considered. #LI-MW1