Real Estate Inspector Installations
Ready to make a difference for our customers? Are you the Real Estate Inspector that enables them to realize good, safe, sustainable and healthy buildings?
As a Real Estate Inspector Installations, you are responsible for the inventory and inspection of the building-related installations according to the NEN 2767 and/or RVBBOEI methodology. This requires a broad view of technical real estate and an integrated approach to you as a specialist. You are responsible for drawing up long-term maintenance plans and reporting and managing this data in our software systems or those of our clients.
We promise we’ll challenge you every step of the way: you’ll be working with world-leading clients and get responsibilities others may only dream of.
You successfully fulfill your role by:
- Inventory and inspection of building-related installations (W & E) according to the NEN 2767 and/or RVBBOEI (formerly RgdBOEI) method;
- Processing the inspection data and drawing up inspection reports and long-term maintenance plans; using the Planon software, among other things;
- Planning your own activities in consultation with the project leader;
- Independent responsible for delivering your own activities within the project frameworks time, scope, budget and quality;
- Actively following developments in the field and trends in the market and sharing this knowledge with your colleagues;
- Willingness to follow (internal) training and/or education;
- Willingness to travel (frequently) throughout the Netherlands and Belgium;
- Working with software packages such as Planon, Planon Condition Assessor, Condor, etc.
Planon Building Management is an independent entity within the Planon Group. Our team consists of 20 enthusiastic professionals who work every day with passion for their field. We strive to continuously improve our services based on the latest developments and innovations in the market. In doing so, we take an integrated approach, whereby we not only look at technical maintenance, but also at aspects such as sustainability, health & well-being and (fire) safety. We are actively involved in leading networks such as the NEN Committee, Vereniging De Vierkante meter and the NVDO. We also develop in-house inspection and MJOP software (Planon Condition Assessor).
Our ideal candidate meets the following criteria:
- A completed course in Mechanical Engineering or Electrical Engineering MBO (BOL 4) or HBO;
- A completed education of Integral Property Inspector or equivalent (such as registration with the Sertum);
- A valid (VOL) VCA certification;
- At least 2 years of demonstrable relevant inspection experience;
- A strong affinity with automation;
- Work reservation in the installation service sector is an advantage;
- Industry related certifications such as EPA-U/W, NEN3140 VOP, STEK, etc. are an advantage;
- Knowledge of and experience with inspections in the context of Fire Safety and/or Sustainability is an advantage.
Achieving a goal gives a kick, but the journey to it is rewarding and creates the best learning moments. Outside your comfort zone is where it all happens, and we celebrate those successes in different ways: from giving compliments and large team events to spare-time initiatives that bring our people closer together.
We are large enough to offer exciting career opportunities and small enough to recognize your individual contribution. You can widen your career horizon by closely collaborating with our extensive international staff, without needing to move on.
How we improve your daily life at work:
- Challenging projects at leading customers, national and international
- Challenging training opportunities aimed at fulfilling your potential
- Actively participate in the development of ideas that actually add value for our clients
- Numerous benefits that promote a healthy lifestyle
We offer you an excellent work-life balance, together with an attractive and competitive salary and benefits package. Wondering what it's like to work at Planon Building Management? Check out our specific terms of employment here: Benefits Netherlands
Apply immediately and discover how stimulating working at Planon Building Management can be.
No agencies, please. Only personal applications of principles will be considered. #LI-MW1