Junior Implementation Consultant
Planon Hong Kong is a fast-growing part of the Planon group. It is responsible for expanding our footprint in North Asia (Hong Kong and China). In Hong Kong, we now have clients in both the government sector and private property developers sector. Planon Hong Kong is currently pursuing some exciting business opportunities in Mainland China and Japan.
We are hiring…
As an Implementation Consultant, you will be part of a team that manages a set of clients and keep abreast on the relevant developments at the customer’s business. You should be keen to develop a strong interest in Integrated Workplace Management Software (IWMS) and Facility Management Integrated Software (FMIS) expertise. You will support the project manager in guarding the project deliveries and timelines. There will be opportunity to be actively involved in client interaction.
In this role, you will develop a sensitivity to manage potential conflicting visions and interests, learn to manage changing goals and changing playing fields challenges. Your influencing and persuasion skills, and ability to understand the customers’ business needs, will be developed and honed. You will be given the opportunity to support the project manager in defining roadmaps with customers. You will build strong relationships with customers over time and develop strong business acumen as you learn the decision processes and rationales of businesses.
- Be an important member of a project team, to deliver billable system implementation services, for both new and existing clients. This work would also include system configuration, data migration, client’s training etc.
- To configure Planon software to meet documented in-scope client requirements.
- Learn the Planon software suite possibilities in order to translate client’s ideas and wish lists into viable software solutions.
- To deliver the scoped solution in time and within budget.
- To be an active team player and contributor to team capability and competence developments.
- To act as a liaison between the customers, third party suppliers, other Planon international colleagues where necessary.
- Minimum a Diploma or Degree in Business IT & Management or Facility Management or Architecture & Build Environment will be required.
- Relevant working experience during your study in Facility Management domains especially in Multinational companies or Facility Management Service Providers, will be highly desirable.
- Experience working with and knowledge of IWMS/FMIS software will also be advantageous.
- Experience or working knowledge in Facility Management (FM), Real Estate (RE), or Maintenance Management (MM) supported processes and their associated business challenges will be a plus.
- Analytical, hands-on and customer oriented.
- Positive mindset with a “can-do” spirit.
- Willing to learn fast and a strong team player.
- Proficient in oral and written English communication.
- Willing to travel overseas when required.
- An opportunity to work for a market visionary leader which has been consistently rated a leading innovator in the facility management and real estate domain.
- Provides support and guidance in your personal career development via our Planon Performance Management Program.
- Training at the Planon Academy, on the job training and guidance from the seniors.
- An inspiring international work environment where you can interact with colleagues from all over the world.
- A supportive work environment where every individual is respected, and contributions are recognized and acknowledged.
- Cross pollination and out-of-the box thinking for problem solving is encouraged
- Having fun is also as important as working hard.
Planon offers an attractive and competitive salary plus benefits package.
We are open to flexible working hours when necessary. There is scope for development and training possibilities in our network of offices worldwide.
No agencies, please. Only personal applications of principles will be considered.#LI-CK1