Are you always interested in finding new solutions? Manage our clients by bringing a fresh perspective to our business and help our clients evolve
Keeping a keen eye on our clients’ evolution: your job
As an Implementation Consultant, your main focus is on guiding our clients in optimizing their processes through our best practices. How? By delivering system configuration services for both new and existing clients. Going from system configurations and data migrations to training services and client workshops.
We promise we’ll challenge you every step of the way: you’ll be working with world-leading clients and get responsibilities others may only dream of.
No matter whether you’re working on site with a client or remotely from our Mechelen office or at home, or internationally in countries we haven’t even visited yet, flexibility is crucial. Travel is part of the job – most days you’ll be spending at our clients’ offices, while on other days you’ll be working in the office or at home.
You successfully fulfill your role by:
- learning the capabilities of our Planon software portfolio in order to translate innovative ideas to solutions;
- configuring our Planon software to meet documented in-scope client requirements;
- delivering software solutions on time and within budget, in close cooperation with the project managers, business consultants and account manager in your team.
- actively improving the quality of your team by maintaining the process flow, defining roadmaps, and ensuring the right process sequence.
Our mission is to deliver in-house software solutions that enable our clients to effectively solve their challenges – and that’s no simple task. To fulfill our mission, we need you to be entrepreneurial, client-oriented and analytical. You have a proven track record in software implementation and are well skilled in consulting tasks. With your ability to influence and persuade others, you can easily handle potentially conflicting visions and interests. In addition, you know how to build strong relationships with our clients by understanding their core business, decision processes and advising them on optimal business cases and tactics.
Our ideal candidate meets the following criteria:
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree, preferably in IT & Management or Facility Management & Real Estate
- At least 3 years’ relevant work experience*
- Affinity with IT.
- Fluency in Dutch, French and English
- All other languages will bring you higher on our shortlist of candidates
- Willing and available to travel within Belgium and Luxembourg.
- Available for 40 hours per week
*We are eager to get to know you, regardless of you level of experience. Our ideal consultant is an expert who enjoys sharing their knowledge with others and supporting them in an advisory role.
We all know the finish can be breathtaking, but we believe the journey creates the best memories and learning moments. The magic happens outside your comfort zone. That’s why we celebrate our success in many ways – from sharing compliments and large team events to spare-time initiatives that help our people become more than just employees.
We are large enough to offer exciting career opportunities and small enough to recognize your individual contribution. You’re the director of your own career.
How we improve your life at work:
- Challenging projects with world-leading clients, both national and international
- Our Performance Management Program, including your personal development plan, annual goals, support and guidance
- Continuous personal and professional development through training, provided by our Planon Academy and/or Partners and personal coaching on the job
- Creating ideas that genuinely add value to our clients
We offer you a good balance between work and leisure, along with an attractive and competitive salary and benefits package. Curious to find out what’s it like to work at Planon? View our local benefits package here: Benefits Belgium
Do you know which questions to ask to get all the essential details
for optimal software configuration?
Then apply now and find out how enjoyable working at Planon can be.
No agencies please. Only personal applications will be considered. #LI-MW1