As an Implementation Consultant, your main focus is guiding our clients in optimizing their processes through our best practices. How? By delivering system configuration services for both new and existing clients. For everything from system configurations and data migrations to training services and client workshops.
We promise we’ll challenge you every step of the way: you’ll be working with world-leading clients and get responsibilities others may only dream of.
In this role you will
- Monitor your own work to align with the Scope of assigned projects in collaboration with the Planon project team and the customer, working to establish standards and expectations for the projects deliverables.
- Play a key role in the design, development and implementation of broad functioning and integrated solutions that drive effective and efficient oversight and operations of our customer’s corporate real estate portfolios and workplaces.
- Support customers throughout the decision-making processes related to functional definition and deployment.
- Collaborate with software engineers, business analysts, and quality assurance resources in accordance with established deliverables and deadlines to configure and deliver Planon’s software.
- Participate in consultative sessions with key project stakeholders to help guide and define the solutions as well as the customer’s review and acceptance of the deliverables.
- Review and guide customers on the capabilities of our solutions, technology, and the Planon Accelerator Implementation Methods
- Review and analysis of Existing Information Systems, Datasets and customer Workforce to determine steps for integration and adoption of the solution into the client’s existing systems/operations.
Our mission is to deliver in-house software solutions that enable our clients to effectively solve their challenges – and that’s no simple task. To fulfill our mission, we need you to be entrepreneurial, client-oriented and analytical. You have a proven track record in software implementation and are well skilled in consulting tasks. With your ability to influence and persuade others, you can easily handle potentially conflicting visions and interests. In addition, you know how to build strong relationships with our clients by understanding their decision processes and advising them on optimal business cases and tactics.
Our ideal candidate meets the following criteria:
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in IT & Management or Facility Management & Real Estate
- At least 3 years’ relevant work experience
- In-depth knowledge of high-level software architecture principles
- Willing and able to travel 25% of the time
- Effective interpersonal and relationship skills with ability to communicate in a professional manner with all levels of customer and internal teams.
- Willingness to assist team when and as needed to keep project on track.
- Awareness and visibility to mitigate efforts for project issues while providing positive and creative solutions.
- Working knowledge of Workplace, Facilities, Real Estate and Asset Management industry and practices preferred.
- General technical understanding and abilities including SQL, Java, HTML, XML, SAML as well as typical interfacing processes and protocols.
- A basic understanding of Project management, planning and oversight procedures and requirements.
We are large enough to offer exciting career opportunities and small enough to recognize your individual contribution. You’re the director of your own career.
How we improve your life at work:
- Challenging projects with world-leading clients, both national and international
- Our Performance Management Program, including your personal development plan, annual goals, support and guidance
- A training budget for your personal development, provided by our Planon Academy
- Creating ideas that genuinely add value for our clients
We offer you a good balance between work and leisure, along with an attractive and competitive salary and benefits package.
No agencies, please. Only personal applications of principles will be considered.#LI-DR1