Information Management Consultant
Do you want to support our Information Management team and be responsible for guiding improvement projects? And are you looking for a challenging position? Join our team now!
Contribute daily in Planon’ Operational Excellence: your job
We are introducing Operational Excellence to enable Planon’s growth. By improving the quality and lead time of processes and by learning our staff to continuously improve, you can facilitate the growth of the organization.
As an IM Consultant you are responsible for guiding improvement projects within Planon’s subsidiaries. You will work together with your colleagues to come to the best solution and facilitate the growth of the organization. The acceptance of this solution is an important pillar to be successful and secure the changes you introduce. You are creative in building synergy and standardization.
You lead improvement-projects and you will focus on the implementation of these improvements at the workplace by involving the employees in the change process. You will create acceptance, will train our employees in being responsible for their change processes.
You proceed by a fixed roadmap from strategy to operations: through analyzing, improvement sessions and finally the implementation of new processes and methodologies.
You are a successful Information Management Consultant by:
- Translate internal customer requests and business requirements into specifications and tangible product changes;
- Advise management (pro-actively and on demand) on the most cost-efficient ways of using internal information systems;
- Assist in defining internally used information systems architecture by combining business wishes, needs and visions;
- Management of and participation in internal automatization projects;
- Keeping up-to-date knowledge on emerging technology and usability concerning Planon’s business Information Systems;
- Strives for ongoing improvement of business processes, both in effectiveness and efficiency, renewing the companies systems and processes;
- Prepares benefit and return-on-investment analyses to help management decide if implementation of information needs is financially feasible and necessary.
Niederlande Nijmegen Shared Services 3-5 Jahre
Our mission is to deliver in-house software solutions that enable our clients to effectively solve their challenges and to stay the undisputed global market leader in Facilities Management and Real Estate software solutions – and that’s no simple task.
Our ideal candidate ticks the following boxes:
- Bachelor’s or University degree with a background in Business or logistics
- 5 years of experience with organization-wide or chain-wide improvement projects
- You have comprehensive knowledge of process management and improvement techniques
- Strong communications skills, including training and persuasive reasoning skills
- You are proactive and an ambassador of change
- Good analytical skills, creativity and empathy
- Willingness to travel internationally
- Excellent oral and written English skills are required
Outside your comfort zone is where the magic happens: we encourage you to try out new ideas and be empowered. Even though the finish may be breathtaking, we believe the journey creates the best memories. We celebrate our success in many ways – from sharing compliments and large team events to spare-time initiatives that help our people become more than just employees.
We are large enough to offer exciting career opportunities and small enough to recognize your individual contribution. You can widen your career horizon by closely collaborating with our extensive international staff, without needing to move on.
How we improve your daily life at work:
- Stimulating and challenging responsibilities
- Meaningful training that helps you fulfill your career potential
- Creating ideas that genuinely add value for our employees
- High-spec offices and flexible working hours
We offer you a good balance between work and leisure, along with an attractive and competitive salary and benefits package, including 25 days holiday. Curious to find out what’s it like to work at Planon?
View our local benefits package here: Benefits in the Netherlands
Are you ready to shape the environment of a great company?
No agencies, please. Only personal applications of principles will be considered.#LI-CK1