Account Manager Existing Business
Are you an outstanding Sales professional who likes to look after customers? And do you want to build long-term relationships with these customers to further develop our business?
Defining clear value propositions of the various Planon solutions: your job
As an Account Manager, your main focus is building a sustainable relationship with our existing customers. How? By identifying and closing opportunities at these existing customers for Planon’s Integrated Workplace Management System (IWMS) suite within the Netherlands. As Account Manager you are responsible for customer relationships, and in particular for helping customers to get the most from their Planon system. You manage customer satisfaction and software, SaaS and services sales to existing customers.
We promise we’ll challenge you every step of the way: you’ll be working with world-leading clients and get responsibilities others may only dream of.
No matter whether you’re visiting a prospect or customer, working from our headquarters or at home, flexibility is crucial. Travel is part of the job – some days you’ll be spending at our clients’ offices, while on other days you’ll be working in the Planon office or at home.
You successfully fulfill your role by:
- Managing a set of named accounts
- Creating and executing your sales plan and creating referenceable customers from the named accounts
- Being responsible for the customer satisfaction
- Creating sales opportunities and upsell in the named accounts – to include software, services, support and training
- Giving presentations and demos at client locations
- Achieving software, SaaS and services revenue targets
- Creating commercial proposals
- Administrating account details in our CRM system
Our mission is to deliver software solutions that enable our clients to effectively solve their challenges – and that’s no simple task. To fulfill our mission, we need you to be entrepreneurial, client-oriented and analytical. You have a proven sales track record and experience in B2B software sales. By acting as a trusted business partner who can discuss business processes with the customer you can express your added value. You are able to quickly identify the right internal resources and to create a team synergy. You are proactive, flexible and you can easily motivate yourselves as well as others.
Our ideal candidate meets the following criteria:
- A relevant Bachelor degree
- Proven commercial skills in an existing business position: At least 5 years’ relevant work experience
- Experience in selling software and SaaS solutions and consultancy services
- Experience with creating and executing a sales plan
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing
- Analytical, Hands-on and Customer oriented
- Experience with Dutch governmental organizations
- Self-motivated team player and an excellent networker
- Fluent in Dutch
We all know the finish can be breathtaking, but we believe the journey creates the best memories and learning moments. The magic happens outside your comfort zone. That’s why we celebrate our success in many ways – from sharing compliments and large team events to spare-time initiatives that help our people become more than just employees
We are large enough to offer exciting career opportunities and small enough to recognize your individual contribution. You’re the director of your own career.
How we improve your life at work:
- Challenging projects with world-leading clients, both national and international
- Our Performance Management Program, including your personal development plan, annual goals, support and guidance
- A training budget for your personal development, provided by our Planon Academy
- Creating ideas that genuinely add value for our clients
We offer you a good balance between work and leisure, along with an attractive and competitive salary and benefits package. Curious to find out what’s it like to work at Planon? View our local benefits package here: Benefits the Netherlands
Are you able to build a pipeline in the Netherlands and help us expanding our footprint?
Apply now and find out how enjoyable working at Planon can be.
No agencies please. Only personal applications will be considered. LI-CK1