Junior Project Manager
At Planon, we have a passion for a variety of expertise and a love for innovation which creates an atmosphere of continuous improvement and growth for our managers, employees and for our entire organization. We embrace both professional and personal growth for our employees and believe that creating success can be done in both a fun and innovative way.
Planon encompasses a team oriented work environment, focused on creating and building a successful organization.
We promise we’ll challenge you every step of the way: you’ll be working with world-leading clients and get responsibilities others may only dream of.
In this role you will:
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Report the quantitative and qualitative objectives of projects and assignments to Planon management or the client
- Execute acquisition activities and support Sales, including writing offers, project proposals and developing the business
- Manage customer relationship activities and provide presentations,
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Delegate tasks based on your teams’ individual strengths, skills and experience
- Actively contributing to improving the team's quality by conducting the business according to applicable law and company rules
Our mission is to deliver in-house software solutions that enable our clients to effectively solve their challenges – and that’s no simple task. To fulfill our mission, we need you to be entrepreneurial, client-oriented and analytical. You have a proven track record in successful project management. With your ability to influence and persuade others, you can easily handle potentially conflicting visions and interests. In addition, you know how to build strong relationships with our clients by understanding their decision processes and advising them on optimal business cases and tactics.North America Boston (braintree) Customer Services
- You have 3+ years of experience
- You have your Bachelor’s degree
- You have experience developing and tracking budgets
- You have a proven track record of performance and project management
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills
We are large enough to offer exciting career opportunities and small enough to recognize your individual contribution. You’re the director of your own career.
How we improve your life at work:
- Challenging projects with world-leading clients, both national and international
- Our Performance Management Program, including your personal development plan, annual goals, support and guidance
- A training budget for your personal development, provided by our Planon Academy
- Creating ideas that genuinely add value for our clients
We offer you a good balance between work and leisure, along with an attractive and competitive salary and benefits package.