We promise we’ll challenge you every step of the way: you’ll be working with world-leading clients and get responsibilities others may only dream of.
In this role you will:
- Own and maintain positive executive and stakeholder relationships while ensuring excellent client satisfaction
- Develop sufficient knowledge of Planon’s Software, Services and related offerings sufficient to be an effective advisor to the customer.
- Work closely with the Business Manager, to:
- Define and implement Strategic Account Plans for assigned accounts, using approved models, to identify activity and business opportunity on rolling 12-month basis.
- Implement a structured approach to communicate and interact regularly and effectively with assigned customers
support revenue generation for targeted customer accounts;
- Uncover and analyze opportunity needs, develop solution/value propositions, uncover upsell opportunities.
- Execute account management policies, strategies and tactics to enhance current departmental structure
- Meet or exceed set revenue goals
- Identify client issues on a timely basis to reduce excessive escalations
- Participate in events such as the user conference and customer webinars
- Comply with company standards, policies, and mission statement
Our mission is to deliver in-house software solutions that enable our clients to effectively solve their challenges – and that’s no simple task. To fulfill our mission, we need you to be entrepreneurial, client-oriented and analytical. You have a proven track record in software implementation and are well skilled in consulting tasks. With your ability to influence and persuade others, you can easily handle potentially conflicting visions and interests. In addition, you know how to build strong relationships with our clients by understanding their decision processes and advising them on optimal business cases and tactics.
This role may be for you if:
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree
- You have 5+ years in Account Management and Customer Management
- You have experience in Sales
- You are able to manage a sales lifecycle and forecast appropriately
- You have experience participating in a formal sales training program
- You are customer centric and detail-oriented
- You have experience in software or related technology domain, real estate and/or higher education a plus
- You are willing to travel up to 30%
- You have experience working with cross functional teams with delivery on solutions
- You have strong oral and written communication skills
- You are entrepreneurial and consultative
We are large enough to offer exciting career opportunities and small enough to recognize your individual contribution. You’re the director of your own career.
How we improve your life at work:
- Challenging projects with world-leading clients, both national and international
- Our Performance Management Program, including your personal development plan, annual goals, support and guidance
- A training budget for your personal development, provided by our Planon Academy
- Creating ideas that genuinely add value for our clients
We offer you a good balance between work and leisure, along with an attractive and competitive salary and benefits package.
No agencies, please. Only personal applications of principles will be considered.#LI-DR1