Functional Application Manager
Take control of improving changes in our software and resolve incidents as quickly as possible so that normal service operations are restored with a minimum impact on business; Guarantee the quality of Planon!
Keeping a keen eye on our clients’ evolution: your job
As a Functional Application Manager, your main focus is providing support for customers who have questions and are experiencing disruptions in the customer environment. How? By thorough investigation, diagnosis and root cause analysis of recurring incidents to find a solution so problems no longer occur.
We promise we’ll challenge you every step of the way: you’ll be working with world-leading clients and get responsibilities others may only dream of.
No matter whether you’re working from our Brighton office or on site with a client, flexibility is crucial. You’ll be travelling UK-wide and occasionally internationally.
You successfully fulfill your role by:
- Maintaining the existing set-up based on new insights or organisational changes, maintaining authorisations, and filing activities and data in the Planon application;
- Defining and generating the required management reports and other reports;
- Making and maintaining document templates and writing user instructions;
- Recording reports in the reporting system;
- Helping think through quality improvements for processes, procedures and the information supply regarding completing reports;
- Testing new releases or service packs for customers;
- Change Management to ensure that changes are initiated, evaluated, prioritised, planned, tested, implemented and documented in a controlled manner.
Vereinigtes Konigreich Brighton Customer Services 3-5 Jahre
Our mission is to deliver in-house software solutions that enable our clients to effectively solve their challenges – and that’s no simple task. We are looking for a professional team-player who wants to push themselves and are passionate about their career. You will possess a good blend of client facing skills & technical aptitude to analyse requirements, deploy, implement & integrate the Planon software solution into our customers IT environments and business.
Our ideal candidate meets the following criteria:
- Self- reliant, confident, decisive
- Good general IT knowledge with basic working knowledge of database principles such as SQL (preferably IT Degree level Qualification or Advanced level)
- Client facing; able to lead a workshop or training session
- Requirement to work evenings and/or weekends from time to time
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
We all know the finish can be breathtaking, but we believe the journey creates the best memories and learning moments. The magic happens outside your comfort zone. That’s why we celebrate our success in many ways – from sharing compliments and large team events to spare-time initiatives that help our people become more than just employees.
We are large enough to offer exciting career opportunities and small enough to recognize your individual contribution. You’re the director of your own career.
How we improve your life at work:
- Challenging projects with world-leading clients, both national and international
- Meaningful training that helps you fulfill your career potential
- Creating ideas that genuinely add value for our clients
- Many benefits that stimulate a healthy lifestyle
We offer you a good balance between work and leisure, along with an attractive and competitive salary and benefits package. Curious to find out what’s it like to work at Planon? View our local benefits package here: Benefits United Kingdom.
Are you able you ask the right questions to get all the essential details
for optimal software configuration?
Apply now and find out how enjoyable working at Planon can be.
No agencies, please. Only personal applications will be considered.#LI-LV1