Internal Communication Specialist / Executive Management Assistant
Do you want to support our Executive Management team and communicate their message internally? Are you looking for an international responsible position? Join our team now!
Ensure our staff is kept informed and motivated during this exciting and challenging time and support our CEO: your job
As Internal Communication Specialist / Executive Management Assistant, you are responsible to present our employees with a consistent and cohesive narrative about where the company is going, why, how we will get there and the essential role everyone at Planon plays in this mission, while you are continuously supporting our Board Members.
We promise we’ll challenge you every step of the way: you’ll be working within an ambitious team and get responsibilities others may only dream of.
You successfully fulfill your role by:
- Assisting our CEO and CFO on activities like e.g. agenda management, travel arrangements, preparation of (confidential) documents and financial reports
- Planning meetings with, take minutes and assist follow-up actions for Supervisory Board, (Extended) Board and Workers Council NL
- Being the first point of contact to external visitors and international contacts.
- Coordination of business events initiated by the (extended) board
- Working with key internal stakeholders to develop and implement an effective internal communication approach
- Contribute to our continuous growth by ensuring our staff are kept informed and motivated on all relevant and exciting topics within the Planon Group
- Being an advisor for the (extended) Board for internal communications
- Leading the creation and distribution of compelling aligned internal communications messages for all world-wide internal Planon stakeholders
- Staying attuned of trends and best practices on internal communications and implement relevant changes in Planon’s communication approach
Niederlande Nijmegen Shared Services 5-10 Jahre
Our mission is to deliver in-house software solutions that enable our clients to effectively solve their challenges and to stay the undisputed global market leader in Facilities Management and Real Estate software solutions – and that’s no simple task. To fulfill our mission, we need you to be entrepreneurial, people-oriented and analytical.
Our ideal candidate meets the following criteria:
- A bachelor’s degree in Communications
- At least 5 years’ relevant work experience with Management assistance and Internal communication in a B2B multinational environment
- You have strong communication and administrative skills. Cultural and situational sensitivity and are capable of handling more tasks at the same time
- Excellent knowledge of standard software packages, especially MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Deliver as promised by a structured quality-driven work style with a positive, accessible and proactive attitude and communication style
- Preferably experience with Software and/or IT type company
- Excellent communication skills in Dutch and English both oral and written
- All other languages will bring you higher on our shortlist of candidates
- Available for 36 or 40 hours per week
We all know the finish can be breathtaking, but we believe the journey creates the best memories and learning moments. The magic happens outside your comfort zone. That’s why we celebrate our success in many ways – from sharing compliments and large team events to spare-time initiatives that help our people become more than just employees.
We are large enough to offer exciting career opportunities and small enough to recognize your individual contribution. You’re the director of your own career.
How we improve your life at work:
- Challenging projects with world-leading clients, both national and international
- Our Performance Development Program, including your personal development plan, annual goals, support and guidance
- A training budget for your personal development, provided by our Planon Academy
- Creating ideas that genuinely add value for our company
We offer you a good balance between work and leisure, along with an attractive and competitive salary and benefits package. Curious to find out what’s it like to work at Planon? View our local benefits package here.
Are you ready to contribute to our continuous growth? Apply now and find out how enjoyable working at Planon can be.
Please note, applications that do not include an English CV will not be considered. No agencies please. Only personal applications will be considered.#LI-LB1