Trainee Services Professional
Be challenged every step of the way and work with world-leading clients. Are you the new colleague we are looking for? Take the leap and direct your own career!
Looking for a junior position? Discover the possibilities within our Planon Services team and find out about the many options you’ll have.
During this traineeship, you will be the contact person for our (international) clients and customers, just like your direct colleagues. As well, Planon colleagues globally will ask for your help with technical and functional issues. There is also a possibility to work on projects if you are interested. At the end of the traineeship, we will discuss whether and in what form you can continue your career within Planon.
We promise we’ll challenge you every step of the way: you’ll be working with world-leading clients and get responsibilities others may only dream of.
You successfully fulfill your role by:
- Being the first point of contact for internal and external questions concerning Planon software and services, answering questions/advising on possible solutions to problems and providing possible workarounds configuring our Planon software to meet documented in-scope client requirements.
- Analyzing software errors, documenting them and then forwarding them to Development.
- Monitoring the progress of reports and attending to their prompt and correct handling and communication to the customer (whether internal or external). Active “ownership” is also expected.
- Guaranteeing the quality and operation of the customer's Planon application.
- Monitoring and also implementing change management, incident management and problem management.
- Supporting and advising of customers with the implementation of their Planon software. To get a good working Planon with de business processes of the customer.
Our mission is to deliver in-house software solutions that enable our clients to effectively solve their challenges – and that’s no simple task. To fulfill our mission, we need you to be entrepreneurial, client-oriented and analytical. You will start within our Global Support department and will stay there with an average of 10 months. In this department, you will gain the knowledge necessary to answer customers’ questions about the functionality and the technical area of our software. During the traineeship, we offer you the possibility to gain experience at other departments like Managed Services or Consultancy for one or two months to see if this would match your next career step. Based on your profile we will create a specialized program for you.
Our ideal candidate meets the following criteria:
- Recently graduated in Business IT & Management or Facility Management & Real Estate
- Fluency in Dutch and English
- Available for 40 hours per week
- You are open, transparent, analytic, customer focused and independent and you are interested to work within an ambitious and international organization.
We all know the finish can be breathtaking, but we believe the journey creates the best memories and learning moments. The magic happens outside your comfort zone. That’s why we celebrate our success in many ways – from sharing compliments and large team events to spare-time initiatives that help our people become more than just employees.
We are large enough to offer exciting career opportunities and small enough to recognize your individual contribution. You’re the director of your own career.
How we improve your life at work:
- Challenging projects with world-leading clients, both national and international
- Our Performance Management Program, including your personal development plan, annual goals, support and guidance
- A training budget for your personal development, provided by our Planon Academy
- Creating ideas that genuinely add value for our clients
We offer you a good balance between work and leisure, along with an attractive and competitive salary and benefits package.
Are you able to ask the right questions to get all the essential details for optimal software configuration?
Apply now and find out how enjoyable working at Planon can be.
No agencies please. Only personal applications will be considered.#LI-LV1