Junior Financial Accountant
Do you want to support our Finance team and contribute in optimizing our internal processes on revenue and cost controlling? And are you looking for a challenging position? Join our team now!
Contribute daily in Planon cost control: your job
As a Junior Financial Accountant you get the opportunity to develop your skills in accounting, controlling and process optimization. Within our Finance team we offer you the chance to learn all the tricks to become a true Financial Accountant. From the start you will be offered challenging responsibilities.
You are driven, energetic and a true team player. You work closely together with your coworkers and stakeholders. From a learning perspective you challenge us to rethink our processes and way of working. Together we continuously try to improve ourselves and our services to the organization.
You are a successful Junior Financial Accountant by contributing to:
- a reliable accounting of allocated Planon legal entities;
- thorough control and analysis of postings according to the Business Group accounting principles;
- controlling cost and revenue generating processes;
- accurate and timely closing of the financial accounting per period;
- preparation and reviewing budgeting and forecasting
- preparation of the yearly statutory reporting;
- preparation for all reporting audits (internal or external);
- preparation of compulsory returns (CBS, VAT, CIT);
Our mission is to deliver in-house software solutions that enable our clients to effectively solve their challenges and to stay the undisputed global market leader in Facilities Management and Real Estate software solutions – and that’s no simple task. To fulfill our mission, we need you to be continually contribute in cost control by making control and cost analyses, to bring our company to the next level.
Our ideal candidate ticks the following boxes:
- A bachelor’s degree or higher in Accounting, Business Economics or Finance;
- A maximum of 3 years’ experience in a similar position;
- You have good communication skills: proving information, listening, and most importantly, convincing;
- You are eager to learn
- Although you might not have all the knowledge you respectfully challenge the established order
- Knowledge of Exact Globe or equal bookkeeping system is preferable;
- Basic knowledge of bookkeeping principles;
- Excellent speaking and writing skills in English and Dutch (German and French are preferences).
Outside your comfort zone is where the magic happens: we encourage you to try out new ideas and be empowered. Even though the finish may be breathtaking, we believe the journey creates the best memories. We celebrate our success in many ways – from sharing compliments and large team events to spare-time initiatives that help our people become more than just employees.
We are large enough to offer exciting career opportunities and small enough to recognize your individual contribution. You can widen your career horizon by closely collaborating with our extensive international staff, without needing to move on.
How we improve your daily life at work:
- Stimulating and challenging responsibilities;
- Meaningful training that helps you fulfill your career potential;
- Creating ideas that genuinely add value for our employees;
- High-spec offices and flexible working hours.
We offer you a good balance between work and leisure, along with an attractive and competitive salary and benefits package, including 25 days holiday. Curious to find out what’s it like to work at Planon? View our local benefits package here: Benefits Netherlands.
Are you ready to shape the environment of a great company?
No agencies, please. Only personal applications of principles will be considered. #LI-MW1
2 Screening & feedback
3 Persönliches Vorstellungs gespräch
4 Online-Assessment & Evaluierung
6 Willkommen bei Planon!
SIE HABEN NICHT DEN JOB GEFUNDEN, NACH DEM SIE SUCHEN?
Kontaktieren Sie einen recruiter
Sprechen Sie direkt mit einem unserer Personalvermittler, um Ihre Optionen zu besprechen.
Senden Sie uns Ihren Lebenslauf
Senden Sie uns Ihren Lebenslauf als Initiativbewerbung. Wir werden uns mit Ihnen in Verbindung setzen, sobald wir eine geeignete Stelle für Sie haben.
Folgen Sie uns auf LinkedIn
Folgen Sie uns auf LinkedIn, und halten Sie sich über unsere neuesten Nachrichten, Veranstaltungen und Stellenangebote auf dem Laufenden.