Medior Campaign Marketeer
Are you interested in modern B2B marketing and do you have outstanding project management skills? Do you see it as a challenge to develop successful global marketing campaigns for a world market leader in the software industry? Do you like working with various stakeholders? Then Planon could have the perfect job for you!
Developing winning Marketing campaigns that drive pipeline growth: your job
We are looking for a Medior Campaign Marketeer to strengthen the Global Marketing Campaigns team based at our headquarters in The Netherlands. You will support the worldwide Marketing & Sales organisation by designing, developing and coordinating several multi-channel marketing campaigns a year.
The Global Marketing team at Planon is responsible for developing and executing a winning Marketing strategy to support Planon’s ambitious growth objectives. If you join our Global Marketing team, you will be working for an industry leader that serves exciting international customers like Shell, Unilever and Siemens, and has offices across multiple continents.
In this role, you will report to the Team Lead Marketing Campaigns and work closely with the Marketing Operations, Product Marketing, Field Marketing and Sales teams to ensure timely and proper execution of all global programs. This is a 32 – 40 hours a week position, location in Nijmegen headquarters, The Netherlands.
We promise we’ll challenge you every step of the way: you’ll be working with world-leading clients and get responsibilities others may only dream of.
You successfully fulfil your role by:
- Contributing to the Global Marketing Campaigns strategy.
- Ensuring timely and proper execution of the Marketing Campaigns plan; development and coordination of both online and offline demand generation programs that accelerate the desired pipeline growth.
- Owning the progress of a Marketing Campaign; keep an eye on the planning, deadlines and allocated budget, and make sure all (international) stakeholders stay aligned.
- Supporting in creating content assets like blog posts, white papers, webinars and infographics.
- Coordinating translation, localisation and promotion of all content deliverables that are part of a Global Campaign.
- Contributing to the sales readiness of our Marketing Campaigns by ensuring availability of Sales enablement materials like internal FAQ’s, presentation slide decks and sales scripts.
- Measuring and analysing the effectiveness of our Marketing Campaigns via Marketo (Marketing Automation), Salesforce.com (CRM) and Google Analytics (web analytics) to implement improvements in e.g. content we create, promotion channels we use and the quality of data we use.
At Planon we deliver in-house software solutions that enable our clients to effectively solve their challenges – and that’s no simple task. To fulfil this task, we need you to be hands-on, client-oriented and analytical. You have a proven B2B Marketing track record. Experience working in a corporate environment and decentralised marketing organisation is a plus.
Our ideal candidate meets the following criteria:
- A relevant university degree, for example in Marketing, Communications or Business.
- At least 5 years’ relevant work experience, preferably within the IT or software branch.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects in a deadline-driven, results-focused environment, while having strong attention to detail.
- Experience with a broad set of Marketing disciplines, including but not limited to demand generation marketing and content marketing.
- Previous experience in running Marketing campaigns using marketing automation tooling such as Marketo and SalesForce CRM would be a huge beneficial.
- Previous exposure to Account Based Marketing is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing.
- Self-motivated team player and an excellent networker.
- Fluent in Dutch and English.
- All other languages will bring you higher on our shortlist of candidates.
We all know the finish can be breath-taking, but we believe the journey creates the best memories and learning moments. The magic happens outside your comfort zone. That’s why we celebrate our success in many ways – from sharing compliments and large team events to spare-time initiatives that help our people become more than just employees.
We are large enough to offer exciting career opportunities and small enough to recognize your individual contribution. You’re the director of your own career.
How we improve your life at work:
- Challenging projects with world-leading clients, both national and international.
- Our Performance Management Program, including your personal development plan, annual goals, support and guidance.
- A training budget for your personal development, provided by our Planon Academy.
- Creating ideas that genuinely add value for our clients.
We offer you a good balance between work and leisure, along with an attractive and competitive salary and benefits package. Curious to find out what’s it like to work at Planon? View our benefits package here:Benefits The Netherlands
Apply now and find out how enjoyable working at Planon can be.
No agencies please. Only personal applications will be considered. #LI-CK1