Internship Solution Center (Property Portfolio Management)
We are the leading global real estate and facility management software provider for integrated workplace management solutions. More than 1,300 organizations worldwide are using our solutions to cut costs and add value by centralizing and automating their operations.
''Are you ready to jump into action?''
Develop a software solution to support the core functions of real property owners & investors to manage their properties & tenants.
Key features we plan to include in new solution:
From an operational perspective this includes:
- Managing properties
- Managing Tenants
- Tenant managing experience
From a strategic perspective this includes:
- Portfolio investment and performance analysis
- Forecasting, scenario planning and risk management
This is a dynamic supportive role within a small, high-energy, high-output team. We are looking for a creative, pro-active personality. The right candidate will have a strong affinity for Real Estate and accounting. This is an internship at our headquarters, based in Nijmegen, The Netherlands.
Research about developing a software solution for ‘Real Estate/Property Portfolio Management’; exploring its market size, key features in a software solution, key customers, focus areas/locations, competitors’ analysis etc.
The researcher should be able to assess the needs of the users of this software/solution (e.g. property investors and portfolio managers) and how to address their challenges and add value to their business.Niederlande Nijmegen Students
You meet the following criteria:
• Academic or work experience in Real Estate and accounting/investment analysis.
• Good organizational skills, ability to multi-task, prioritize, schedule, and meet deadlines.
• Strong team player, collaborative, service-oriented and hands-on.
• Good oral and written communications skills in English.
• An inspiring international learning environment.
• The ability to work in an ambitious and top ranked Real Estate company.
• An opportunity to work with experienced people worldwide, both internally and externally.
‘’Apply now and discover how much fun working at Planon will be.’’
Open application internship or graduation projectNijmegen, The Netherlands Less than 3 years Students
With over 30 years of facilities management experience, Planon is the leading global provider of software that supports organizations who aim to optimize workplaces, services and assets. Planon delivers innovative software, proven best practices and professional services that increase workplace productivity and cost efficiency. Planon’s software is in-house developed and all components are fully integrated to deliver reliable management information. Gartner—the leading independent technology research organization—has consistently rated Planon as a global leader in their Magic Quadrant for Integrated Workplace Management Systems (IWMS). Planon has implemented its comprehensive solutions for over 2,000 clients, supported by offices around the world.