Pre-Sales Consultant SamFM - Paris Area
Are you an outstanding solution thinker who can advise clients? Would you like to be a key driver in increasing revenue by creating and deliver solutions to close new opportunities?
Work with the sales team as the key solution advisor and product advocate for Planon: your job
The Pre-Sales consultant is a key member of our Sales team responsible for driving revenue by creating and delivering solution propositions to close new opportunities for the Planon’s solutions and products within France. In this job you are responsible for articulating product positioning and technology to various business users, key stakeholders and executives, system administrators, IT specialist, etc.
We promise we’ll challenge you every step of the way: you’ll be working with world-leading clients and get responsibilities others may only dream of.
Travel is part of the job – some days you’ll be spending at our clients’ offices, while on other days you’ll be working in the Paris office or at home.
You successfully fulfill your role by:
- Identify functional and technical issues in every stage of the customer business process and create and deliver tailored on-site and web product demonstrations to address those issues
- Identify and document functionality gaps in the SamFM solution[A2] through research and prospect/customer interactions and effectively communicate them to the internal teams in product development and implementation services vital for future solution delivery. Educate prospects and clients regarding industry best practices when applicable
- Together with inside sales and sales managers, answering RFI’s and/or RPF’s
- Representing the product to customers and at field events such as conferences, seminars
- Create and/or update sales & marketing collaterals and documentation, working closely with the Solution Center, DevOps, and Support teams
Frankreich Paris (Noisy le Grand) Sales & Marketing 3-5 Jahre
Das bringst du mit
Our mission is to deliver in-house software solutions that enable our clients to effectively solve their challenges – and that’s no simple task. To fulfill our mission, we need you to be a true team player, creative and self- motivated. You have a document track record of success and you have familiarity with proposing solutions to clients.
Our ideal candidate meets the following criteria:
- A relevant university degree
- At least 3 years’ relevant work experience*
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing
- Analytical, Hands-on and Customer oriented
- Self motivated team player and an excellent networker
- Fluent in French and English
- All other languages will bring you higher on our shortlist of candidates
- Willingness to travel within France and in Europe
*We are eager to get to know you, regardless of you level of experience. Our ideal consultant is an expert who enjoys sharing their knowledge with others and supporting them in an advisory role.
Wir bieten dir
We all know the finish can be breathtaking, but we believe the journey creates the best memories and learning moments. The magic happens outside your comfort zone. That’s why we celebrate our success in many ways – from sharing compliments and large team events to spare-time initiatives that help our people become more than just employees.
We are large enough to offer exciting career opportunities and small enough to recognize your individual contribution. You’re the director of your own career.
How we improve your life at work:
- Challenging projects with world-leading clients, both national and international
- Our Performance Management Program, including your personal development plan, annual goals, support and guidance
- A training budget for your personal development, provided by our Planon Academy
- Creating ideas that genuinely add value for our clients
We offer you a good balance between work and leisure, along with an attractive and competitive salary and benefits package. Curious to find out what’s it like to work at Planon? View our local benefits package here: Benefits France
Are you a pro in building and maintaining strong relationships throughout the sales cycle?
Apply now and find out how enjoyable working at Planon can be.
No agencies please. Only personal applications will be considered.