Your task? Ensuring the highest quality of Planon software at the customer's site by resolving incidents, providing support and resolving structural bottlenecks.
In this role, you will be part of the application management of our clients (remote or onsite), for their Planon software. Or you help to create this at new customers. Questions you will get vary from "How can I make a COVID-proof reservation system for my staff?" to "Can you help me structure my change management?" or simple tasks like "Can you make a report about the usage of our office spaces?".
Your main responsibilities in this job are:
- Taking an advisory role and providing support to customers who have questions and/or experience disruptions in the customer environment;
- Incident Management: resolving incidents as quickly as possible so that normal service is restored as soon as possible (with minimum impact on business operations);
- Problem Management: thorough investigation, diagnosis and 'root cause' analysis of recurring incidents to find a solution that solves the problem structurally;
- Change Management: ensuring that changes are initiated, evaluated, prioritised, planned, tested, implemented and documented in a controlled manner;
- Creating and maintaining document templates and writing user instructions;
- Supervising and testing new releases for customers and thinking along with them in a proactive way about the fit of new functionalities;
- Maintaining, managing and optimising the existing set-up based on new insights or organisational changes, maintaining authorisations and archiving activities and data in the Planon application.
We promise you that we will challenge you every step of the way: you will work with leading, international customers and be the director of your own career.
Niederlande Nijmegen Customer Services 3-5 Jahre
Das bringst du mit
We are looking for a professional team player who wants to thrive and someone who is passionate about our field. In this role, you will use a combination of customer-focused skills and technical knowledge to analyse requirements, implement and integrate the Planon software solution into our customers' IT environments. We are looking for someone with good communication skills and someone who is able to lead a workshop when needed. You will fit into the team if you are willing to share your knowledge and learn from the knowledge of others. We are also looking for someone who takes considered, adequate decisions and who can work independently.
Our ideal candidate?
- Completed bachelor/master in the field of IT or similar (or Facility Management in combination with IT affinity);
- Work experience in a (similar) IT role and knowledge of methodologies such as ITIL or comparable;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Dutch.
Wir bieten dir
We all know the finish line can be breathtaking, but we believe the journey creates the best memories and learning moments. The magic happens outside your comfort zone. That's why we celebrate our success in so many ways - from sharing compliments and great team events to leisure initiatives.
We're big enough to offer exciting career opportunities and small enough to recognise your individual contribution. You are the director of your own career!
What else do we have to offer?
- Challenging work with leading customers, both national and international;
- Meaningful training that helps you realise your potential;
- Creating ideas that add real value for our customers;
- Many benefits that encourage a healthy lifestyle;
- We offer you a good balance between work and free time, along with an attractive and competitive salary and benefits package.
Are you able to ask the right questions to gain essential details for an optimal software configuration? Then apply now and discover how much fun working at Planon can be!
Acquisition is not appreciated. Only personal applications will be considered.