Experienced Java Developer
Create excellent software solutions for our clients and have impact on million users. Are you ready to share your knowledge and innovate with us?
Our Development department consists of 200+ excellent colleagues who inspire each other every day. Achieving a goal gives a kick, but it is the journey that gives satisfaction and creates the best learning moments. We celebrate those successes in different ways: from sharing compliments to team events that bring our people together.
Passionate about coding: your job
As an IT professional at Planon, you work on innovations that matter. Our mission is to be the best, by providing in-house software solutions that enable our clients to effectively solve their facility and real estate challenges.
We need you to develop high quality software solutions for our clients and guide your multidisciplinary scrum team members. We challenge you every step of the way: world-leading brands, innovative products and great career opportunities are all part of your job.
We will keep you informed of the latest trends and major investment themes for the coming years, including cloud, mobile, IoT and AI analytics.
As an experienced Java Developer, you add value in many ways:
- Successfully develop and maintain our software solutions;
- Translate specific customer questions to software solutions that can be used for multiple customers;
- Programming with Java, TypeScript, Angular, Apache Cordova, Gradle, WildFly, Tomcat, Oracle and MS SQL;
- Collaborate on our software solutions with your colleagues in India;
- Share your knowledge and give guidance to (associate) developers and students.
Product Development - Development
Das bringst du mit
Where would we be without a passion for software development? That’s why we’d like you to be passionate about it too, and keen to share it with your colleagues. You are driven to be proactive - even when it has never been done before. Open and transparent, those are the most important qualities we want to see in you. In addition, we stand for high quality and we’d like you to combine your technical skills with a pragmatic mentality.
Our ideal candidate meets the following criteria:
- A Bachelor's or Master's degree in (Business) Informatics or similar
- At least 8 years of experience as a Software Developer, preferably with Java
- Excellent knowledge of the English language
- The ambition to maintain our position as world market leader
Wir bieten dir
The key to success is making it fun. We offer an excellent work-life balance, along with an attractive salary and benefits package. You can work in our spacious, smart and sustainable office building which also offers features such as a bar, a gym and a vegetable garden to promote social interaction, health and well-being.
We are large enough to provide exciting career opportunities and small enough to appreciate individual contributions. You are the director of your own career.
How do we fill in your career?
- Challenging projects with international leading customers,
- Meaningful training opportunities for fulfilling your potential
- Participate in the development of ideas that actually add value for our customers
- Numerous benefits that encourage a healthy lifestyle
We offer you an excellent work-life balance, along with an attractive and competitive salary and benefits package. Curious what it is like to work at Planon? View our specific employment conditions here: Benefits Netherlands
Are you able to share your passion about coding with your team members and asking the right questions?
Apply immediately and discover how working at Planon can be.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated