Planon Referral Policy
Research tells us that employee referrals are the most successful way of recruiting new colleagues - and our own experience supports that. Referrals integrate in the company culture quicker and easier, because they have a real good insight in what to expect before they decide to apply and join. They are excellent contributors, stay with the company longer and are a more cost-effective recruit.
We strongly believe that our employees are the best ambassadors to promote the company as a great place to work and to help us with our ambition to grow. You - as an experienced Planon employee - are the best to judge whether the proposed candidate fits the company and job profile as a professional and as a person. On average over the past years we hired +20% of our new employees through referral recruitment and we are really thankful for that. We want to maintain this percentage or even increase it.
To reach this objective, we would like to ask everyone who is working at Planon to check their personal and professional network and become a Planon Brand Ambassador to find new colleagues.
What's in it for you?
The benefits of referrals are clear for the organisation, but it also means that you yourself have more influence on the fit of new colleagues you will have to work with. It will speed up hiring new colleagues and therefore ensure that we will have the gaps closed sooner. In addition, it will contribute to reducing stress due to work overload when we are not able to find external talent soon enough. So, many benefits to our daily work for all of us.
Of course, we want to reward you for your effort in a financial way as well. Therefore, we grant a referral bonus per hire.
Provide Planon with a warm lead* and if he/she is hired you will receive a net referral bonus of:
|Currency||Net Referral Bonus|
|Swedish Krona||kr 7,700|
*A warm lead means a person you convinced to come work for us and who ticks the requirement boxes.
If a referral is hired, the employee referral bonus will be paid in the next salary period after the referral candidate started working at Planon. There is no cap on the number of referrals an employee can put forward. All rewards will be paid accordingly.
- You must be a Planon employee to be eligible to receive a referral bonus.
- The following employees are not eligible to receive referral bonuses as we already expect this to be part of their job: employees in Human Resources and Recruitment, hiring managers, all management positions (coordinator, manager, director, general manager or (extended) board member). Of course, we very much welcome referrals from you as well.
- You could refer a candidate by contacting Recruitment (sending an email to email@example.com) and provide the curriculum vitae, motivation letter of the candidate you would like to refer AND a motivation to indicate why you think that candidate is a match for Planon. If the candidate applies via our website www.workatplanon.com, he/she has to mention the name of the Planon employee in the motivation letter or during the first intake with the Recruiter.
- The effort must come from the Planon colleague, such as actively looking in his/her own network or making contact at a sports club or birthday party. Only sharing a post via social media and getting a reaction to it without actually speaking to/informing/enthusing the candidate, is not seen as a referral. The colleague should be able to indicate why he/she thinks the candidate is suitable to work at Planon.
- The proposed candidate cannot have been introduced by another Planon colleague or external agency in the past 18 months.
- Immediate family members are excluded (partner and children).
- The referral bonus is applicable if the proposed candidate will be hired within 18 months after the date of referral. A later hiring date will not give eligibility to the referral bonus.
- The referral bonus is applicable if the proposed candidate will be hired as a full-time or part-time permanent employee, so not as a contractor, temporary employee or intern. (An intern is a resource joining Planon for training purpose, before completing his/her graduation.)
- If two or more employees refer the same candidate, only the first referrer will receive the referral rewards.
- The referral bonus is applicable if the proposed candidate wasn't a colleague / intern at Planon in the last 18 months before the date of referral. A hiring date within 18 months will not give eligibility to the referral bonus.
- You are not responsible for judging whether a person is suitable for the job; that will always be the responsibility of Recruitment and the hiring managers.
- If Planon decides not to continue with your referral, we will inform you personally about this including an explanation of the reason.
- We will handle your referrals with care. If any issues arise you can contact the recruitment team to handle these properly, so that your relationship with your referral will not be affected in a negative way.
- And last but not least: please consider carefully whether you would like to work with a friend or family member in the same company before referring him/her to us.
1 CHECK YOUR NETWORK
2 CONTACT CANDIDATE
3 ENTHUSE CANDIDATE
4 INTRODUCE TO RECRUITMENT
5 RECRUITMENT PROCESS
6 HIRE = REFERRAL BONUS