Senior Java Developer
Is software your passion? Do you have experience with or the ambition to lead a team of Developers in the future? Or are you more of the individual Developer who wants to be the best in his/her field? Are you multidisciplinary and do you strive for excellence? Are you a flexible team player who can bounce back quickly from setbacks? Come work at Planon!
As an Senior Java Developer, you are responsible for the end-to-end quality of the software you develop together with your team. You will be part of one of the multidisciplinary scrum teams in Hyderabad. You will work together on our web based enterprise products.
You will keep up with the latest developments and you are always looking for opportunities to improve yourself, your team and our product.India Hyderabad Development 5-10 years
- A Bachelor or Master degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or similar.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in Java EE Web development.
- Good knowledge of Object Oriented Programming and Web- Services.
- Familiar with Oracle and/or MS SQL Server databases, JBoss and Tomcat.
- The most important is that you are driven and passionate about software development.
- You breathe quality and engineering principles, but you know how to balance this with pragmatic thinking.
- You are open, transparent and you feel responsible for your product.
- You like working in an international organization with the ambition to maintain its position as world market leader
- Contact with colleagues globally in English is not a problem for you.
Our Product Development department consists of 150+ enthusiastic and driven colleagues. You will receive a training budget for your personal development, as well as many other opportunities to grow. You will work within an international environment at the world market leader of FM software. You will work at a company with a strong social and personal character.
What does Planon offer you
- The Planon Performance Management Program, containing your personal development plan, training at the Planon Academy, annual goals and support and guidance in your personal development.
- A challenging position at one of the global market leaders in Facility Management and Real Estate Software (Integrated Workplace Management Systems) with a clear ambition to be the undisputed leader in this market.
- An inspiring international environment.
Planon offers you an attractive and competitive salary and benefits package, providing a good balance between business and leisure.
Amongst our secondary benefits, we offer flexible working hours and training possibilities. This is a full-time position in our Hyderabad office.
Acquisition according to this vacancy is not appreciated.
2 Screening & feedback
3 Face-to-Face interview
4 Online assessment & evaluation
5 Job offer
6 Welcome at Planon!
Didn’t find the job you were looking for?
Contact a recruiter
Speak to one of our recruiters in person to discuss your options.
Submit your resume
Submit your resume as an open application and we will contact you as soon as we see a match with one of our vacancies.
Follow us on LinkedIn
Follow us on LinkedIn and stay up-to-date on our latest news, events and vacancies.