To expand our Sales team we are looking for an Account Manager for both our existing business and new business. The Sales Team is responsible for reaching sales targets consisting software and service orders as well as the approval of the Customer Satisfaction. As Account Manager, you are responsible for the prospects and customers within Belgium and Luxemburg. You report directly to the Sales Manager of Planon NV.
As Account manager you will have the following responsibilities
- The account management at the assigned account group;
- Expanding our active accounts;
- The order intake of the assigned customer group;
- Building and extending your professional network, both internal and with our customers and prospects in your focus area;
- Creating and developing new opportunities and change these into new commercial activities;
- The preparation and caring of the standard demo’s;
- Act and react on questions and RFP’s;
- Keeping the sales system up-to-date inclusive reputable forecast;
- Realizing the Marketing Plan together with the Sales & Marketing team.
As our new Account manager you:
- Have a minimum off 8 years’ experience with account management within the IT sector, preferable experience with ERP systems.;
- Have a proven record of experience with both Existing and New Business;
- Are fluent in English, French and Dutch;
- Are enthusiastic and positive.
- Are a communicative partner at operational, tactic and strategic level;
- Have experience with managing and reporting on KPI’s;
- Are trustful, customer orientated, result-orientated, analytic, decisive and proactive;
- Are comfortable giving demonstrations and presentations in all circumstances;
- Are capable to translate the customer satisfaction to functionality;
- Are both customer oriented and target driven.
- The Planon Performance Management Program, containing your personal development plan, training at the Planon Academy, annual goals and support and guidance in your personal development
- A challenging position at one of the global market leaders in Facility Management and Real Estate Software (Integrated Workplace Management Systems) with a clear ambition to be the undisputed leader in this market
- An inspiring international environment
2 Screening & feedback
3 Face-to-Face interview
4 Online assessment & evaluation
5 Job offer
6 Welcome at Planon!
Didn’t find the job you were looking for?
Contact a recruiter
Speak to one of our recruiters in person to discuss your options.
Submit your resume
Submit your resume as an open application and we will contact you as soon as we see a match with one of our vacancies.
Follow us on LinkedIn
Follow us on LinkedIn and stay up-to-date on our latest news, events and vacancies.