The Planon Service Providers team is responsible for the implementation and follow up of projects at large commercial Service Providers. We work closely together with the international Planon teams.
As a Lead Consultant, you manage a set of clients, keep a keen eye on the relevant developments at the customer and act as lead consultant in projects.
You have a proven record of accomplishments in similar operational software, such as ERP, CAFM, IWMS, or FMIS. You support the project manager in guarding the deliveries and timelines, and will be actively involved in, for example client workshops together with the implementation consultants.
You are sensitive to situations with possible conflicting visions and interests, as well as to changing goals and playing fields. With influencing and persuasion skills and ability to understand the customers’ business needs, you are able to keep the flow in the process and relationship, facilitate the business when needed, support in defining roadmaps, and make sure that steps in the process are made right. You build strong relationships with customers and understand the decision processes.
Next to this, you are also actively coaching younger colleagues, showing initiative and high professionalism as well as a drive for continuous improvement for yourself, the team and the company.
- Working as a part of a project team as the lead consultant, to deliver system implementation Services that cover the Clients process needs and requirements within the Planon Accelerator standard, for both new and existing clients, to include: system configuration, data migration, training.
- Process Consulting, with experience at Service provider processes and/or technology. Able to read and compose business cases and road maps and explore solution scenarios with the Planon software suite
- Play the role of business partner towards the customer
- Guide the Planon Project Manager to Set-up a project plan, manage projects in the project domains, scope, risk, change, configuration, finance; management.
- To liaise with organisational relationships like clients, Planon team members, suppliers and Third Party Organisation for client and Planon and build a long-term relationship with our customers.
- Actively following developments in the field of work, indicating trends in the market and sharing this knowledge with colleagues
- Learn the Planon software suite possibilities in order to translate ideas to solutions
- A Bachelor degree in Business IT & Management or Facility Management & Real Estate
- 8 years or more of relevant work experience
- Preferable Multinational experience and/or Service Provider experience – excellent understanding of dynamics within these organizations
- Experience in and knowledge of operational business software such as ERP, CAFM or IWMS and supported processes and current FM/RE/MM business challenges
- You have good conceptual skills and are able to solve problems and formulate processes to your team members as well the client
- Insight in high level software architecture principles
- Program management, set up and adjust road maps
- Good proven multicultural Influencing, diplomatic, change management and consulting skills with a commercial attitude
- You have the ability to advise customers on business cases and optimization tactics
- Fluent in English and preferably German
- Analytical, Hands-on and Customer oriented
- Willing to travel within Germany and abroad with a driving license
- A challenging key position at one of the worldwide leaders in Facility Management and Real Estate Software
- An inspiring international environment with the possibility to work abroad
- Training at the Planon Academy and support and guidance in your personal development
- The possibility to develop yourself further as a strategic manager.
Planon offers you an attractive and competitive salary and benefits package, providing a good balance between business and leisure. Amongst our secondary benefits, we offer flexible working hours, development and training possibilities. This is a full time position with a Frankfurt, Munich or Stuttgart based office.
Agency calls regarding this vacancy are not appreciated.|#LI-MW1
2 Screening & feedback
3 Face-to-Face interview
4 Online assessment & evaluation
5 Job offer
6 Welcome at Planon!
Didn’t find the job you were looking for?
Contact a recruiter
Speak to one of our recruiters in person to discuss your options.
Submit your resume
Submit your resume as an open application and we will contact you as soon as we see a match with one of our vacancies.
Follow us on LinkedIn
Follow us on LinkedIn and stay up-to-date on our latest news, events and vacancies.