Senior Project Manager
Be responsible for the implementation and follow up projects of our CAFM suite within Central Europe.
Keeping a keen eye on our clients’ evolution: your job
As a Project manager, you manage a set of clients and keep a keen eye on the relevant developments at the customer. You not only set and guard the resources and timelines, but also will be actively involved, for example in client workshops together with the implementation consultants.
You are sensitive to situations with possible conflicting visions and interests, as well as to changing goals and playing fields. With influencing and persuasion skills and ability to understand the customers’ business needs, you are able to keep the flow in the process and relationship, facilitate the business when needed, support in defining roadmaps and make sure that steps in the process are made right. Next to this, you are also actively coaching younger colleagues, showing initiative and high professionalism as well as a drive for continuous improvement of yourself, the team and the company.
We promise we’ll challenge you every step of the way: you’ll be working with world-leading clients and get responsibilities others may only dream of.
No matter whether you’re working on site with a client or remotely from our office in Frankfurt or at home, or internationally in countries we haven’t even visited yet, flexibility is crucial. Travel is part of the job – most days you’ll be spending at our clients’ offices, while on other days you’ll be working in the office or at home.
You successfully fulfill your role by:
- leading a project team, to deliver billable system implementation Services, for both new and existing clients;
- setting-up project plans and resource project planning, managing projects in the project domain like budget, scope, risk, change, configuration etc;
- managing reports of the quantitative and qualitative objectives of projects and assignments to Planon management or the client conducting in-take interviews (pre-sales) and determining the quantitative and qualitative objectives of assignments;
- playing the role of business partner towards the customer and manage weekly project meetings and monthly stakeholder meetings.
Our mission is to deliver in-house software solutions that enable our clients to effectively solve their challenges – and that’s no simple task. To fulfill our mission, we need you to be entrepreneurial, client-oriented and analytical. You have a proven track record in project management within a software environment. With your ability to influence and persuade others, you can easily handle potentially conflicting visions and interests. In addition, you know how to build strong relationships with our clients by understanding their decision processes and advising them on optimal business cases and tactics.
Our ideal candidate meets the following criteria:
- At least 10 years’ relevant work experience as Project Manager within a consulting company
- Bachelor degree and certified in Prince2 or IPMA
- Experience with remote project management and/or virtual project teams
- Preferable Multinational experience and the understanding of the dynamics within these organizations
- In-depth knowledge of high-level software architecture principles
- Good proven multicultural influencing, diplomatic, change management and consulting skills with a commercial attitude
- Ability to advise customers on business cases and optimization tactics
- Experience with conflict management / escalation management
- You are result driven, eager, solution minded and able to take risks
- Fluency in German and English
- Other languages are a big plus and will bring you higher on our shortlist of candidates
We all know the finish can be breathtaking, but we believe the journey creates the best memories and learning moments. The magic happens outside your comfort zone. That’s why we celebrate our success in many ways – from sharing compliments and large team events to spare-time initiatives that help our people become more than just employees.
We are large enough to offer exciting career opportunities and small enough to recognize your individual contribution. You’re the director of your own career.
How we improve your life at work:
- Challenging projects with world-leading clients, both national and international
- Meaningful training sessions that help you to fulfill your career potential
- Many benefits that stimulate a healthy lifestyle
- Creating ideas that genuinely add value for our clients
We offer you a good balance between work and leisure, along with an attractive and competitive salary and benefits package. Curious to find out what’s it like to work at Planon? View our local benefits package here: Benefits Germany
Are you able you ask the right questions to get all the essential details for optimal software configuration?
Apply now and find out how enjoyable working at Planon can be.
No agencies please. Only personal applications will be considered.|LI-MW1
2 Screening & feedback
3 Face-to-Face interview
4 Online assessment & evaluation
5 Job offer
6 Welcome at Planon!
Didn’t find the job you were looking for?
Contact a recruiter
Speak to one of our recruiters in person to discuss your options.
Submit your resume
Submit your resume as an open application and we will contact you as soon as we see a match with one of our vacancies.
Follow us on LinkedIn
Follow us on LinkedIn and stay up-to-date on our latest news, events and vacancies.