Field Marketing Manager BeNeLux
Are you interested in modern B2B marketing and are you up for a challenge? Would you enjoy helping a world market leader in the software industry to further grow its business? Do you like working with various stakeholders? Then Planon could have the perfect job for you!
We are looking for an experienced Field Marketing Manager to strengthen the Global Marketing team. This is a dynamic role within an international, high-energy and high-output team, which consists of a central Marketing team at our Dutch headquarters and local Marketing teams in various countries.
If you join our growing global Marketing team, you will be working for an industry leader that serves exciting international customers like Shell, Unilever and Bayer, and has offices across multiple continents. In this role you will report to the Marketing Director for Europe & Asia and work closely with the Marketing Operations, the Marketing Campaigns and the Product Marketing team to ensure proper execution of all Marketing programs according to local market needs.
As the BeNeLux Field Marketeer at Planon you will be responsible for developing and executing a winning Marketing plan to support our ambitious growth objectives. Working closely with the local Sales and Account Management team, activities will include brand awareness, demand generation and customer communications. Next to executing the pre-set global Marketing strategy, you will be responsible for successfully planning and coordinating additional local Marketing activities according to the Go-to-Market-Strategy for the Dutch and Belgian Business Units.The Netherlands Nijmegen Sales & Marketing 5-10 years
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Business or other relevant discipline.
- Five years of (B2B) Marketing experience within a corporate environment, IT software background preferred.
- Experience with a broad set of Marketing disciplines including but not limited to: event management, demand generation Marketing and content Marketing.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects in a deadline-driven, results-focused environment, while having strong attention to detail.
- An entrepreneurial and upbeat attitude, proactive, able to work with initiative and independently to support a rapidly growing organisation.
- Experience with stakeholder management in an international environment.
- Experience in working in a decentralised Marketing organisation.
- Strong oral and written English skills are required.
- Previous experience in running Marketing campaigns using Marketing automation tooling and SalesForce CRM is desirable.
- Experience of working with front line B2B Sales and previous exposure to Account Based Marketing is a plus.
The Field Marketeer has the following focus areas:
- Based on the annual Go-to-Market-Strategy, you will create the local Marketing plan; including budget management and an activity calendar. A deeper understanding of Planon’s key markets, the customers, propositions, products and competitors will contribute to your performance.
- Responsible for demand generation campaigns that create the needed pipeline. You own the execution of on- and offline global Marketing programs according to local market needs. Example of activities are direct mailing pieces, content syndication and on- and offline events such as webinars, trade shows and seminars.
- Creating brand awareness of the Planon brand in the assigned markets, by developing local content for white papers, blogs and press releases. In collaboration with global Product Marketing, you support the creation of local customer case studies. You maintain relationships with industry stakeholders and partners to create valuable partnerships that support Planon’s goals.
- You will be the lead for localising and reviewing all campaigns and/or messaging, such as website content, collateral and e-mail campaigns. Proof reading texts will be a part of this role.
- Using Salesforce.com (CRM) and Marketo (Marketing Automation), you will measure, analyse and improve the ROI of Marketing. You will regularly share results with the Sales and Account Management teams, and use KPIs to implement improvements. Responsible for the quality of local Marketing data: the data has to be accurate, complete and relevant.
- You will execute customer communications campaigns to improve customer satisfaction and business retention. This will include customer facing campaigns such as webinars, user conferences, round tables and newsletters, in line with up- and cross sell targets.
- A challenging position at one of the global market leaders in Facility Management and Real Estate Management software with a clear ambition to be the undisputed leader in this market;
- The chance to work in a fast moving, innovative and international team, dealing with all kind of different countries and cultures.
- Amongst our secondary benefits (like collective health insurance and bonus scheme) we offer flexible working hours, ongoing personal development and training possibilities.
- An attractive and competitive salary and benefits package, providing a good balance between business and leisure.
- The Planon Agile Performance Development Program, containing your personal development plan, training at the Planon Academy, annual goals and support and guidance in your personal development.
- A company culture that likes to work hard and play hard. We like to have fun. There is no point coming to a job everyday if you don’t like the people you work with.
This is a full-time position, based in our Nijmegen office. Applications must be done in English.
Agency calls regarding this vacancy are not appreciated.
2 Screening & feedback
3 Face-to-Face interview
4 Online assessment & evaluation
5 Job offer
6 Welcome at Planon!
Didn’t find the job you were looking for?
Contact a recruiter
Speak to one of our recruiters in person to discuss your options.
Submit your resume
Submit your resume as an open application and we will contact you as soon as we see a match with one of our vacancies.
Follow us on LinkedIn
Follow us on LinkedIn and stay up-to-date on our latest news, events and vacancies.