Field Marketing Coordinator
At Planon, we are surrounded by colleagues with a vision and people who are recognized for their knowledge. We share a love for creating the newest solutions for our customers, supported by the latest technology. With over 30 years of experience, we have a large impact on the ongoing development and professionalization of the IWMS and CAFM domains. Gartner—the leading independent technology research organization—has consistently rated Planon as a global leader in their Magic Quadrant for Integrated Workplace Management Systems (IWMS). Verdantix has positioned Planon as a leader in the Green Magic Quadrant. Having many experts in our organization enables us to speak at events around the world and participate as board members of the international foundations in our areas of expertise, such as IFMA and CoreNet.
Planon encompasses a team oriented work environment, focused on creating and building a successful organization.
In this role you will:
- Create and manage the local marketing plan – based on the annual Go-to-Market strategy – including budget and campaign calendar to create the needed sales pipeline and fuel business growth.
- Have understanding of Planon’s key markets, its customers, its proposition, its products and competitors.
- Work closely with a global Product Marketing, Online Marketing, Corporate Marketing and local Field Marketing Managers to develop best practices and turn-key strategies.
- Measure and analyze the effectiveness of marketing campaigns via Salesforce.com (CRM) and Marketo (Marketing Automation) to drive greater marketing ROI. Share results with local sales organization regularly and use KPIs to implement improvements.
- Lead all content creation, translation and localization of marketing campaigns/messaging for North American marketing efforts, such as website content, collateral management and e-mail campaigns, and social media.
- Work with key stakeholders to create local demand generation
Own the coordination and execution of events such as webinars, trade shows, hosted user conference events, and industry seminars.
Be the marketing liaison to sales by researching industry specific events and organizations for sales managers to be involved in.
Focus on account based marketing tactics to properly target companies in specific industries.
Concentrate on public relations; including but not limited to: relationships with associations, 3rd party publications, and industry-specific journals, for article and ad placement.
Manage social platform presence (LinkedIn Groups, Tweets, Email Campaigns) – tracking and analyzing data/improvements.
Collaborate with sales team to assess needs and deliver content, PowerPoint slides, etc.
Manage North American corporate sponsorships and individual memberships for industry-specific associations, organizations, trade shows, etc.
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Business or other relevant discipline
- You have previous experience in running marketing campaigns using marketing automation tooling and SalesForce CRM
- You have experience leading and executing a campaign
- You have experience managing brand through social media channels
- You possess strong judgment and business acumen with a keen ability to develop relevant marketing programs to support the business growth
- You maintain critical and creative thinker who knows how to work with a team
- You are a team player, have excellent communication skills and organizational skills
- You enjoy traveling and learning about different cultures
- You have experience working in the technology industry, preferably in relation to real estate and facility management solutions; preferred but not necessary
- You have knowledge in the following verticals – Big Tech, Higher Ed or Healthcare industries; preferred but not necessary
Planon offers you an attractive and competitive salary and benefits package.
At Planon, we have a passion for a variety of expertise and a love for innovation which creates an atmosphere of continuous improvement and growth for our managers, employees and for our entire organization. We embrace both professional and personal growth for our employees and believe that creating success can be done in both a fun and innovative way.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
2 Screening & feedback
3 Face-to-Face interview
4 Online assessment & evaluation
5 Job offer
6 Welcome at Planon!
Didn’t find the job you were looking for?
Contact a recruiter
Speak to one of our recruiters in person to discuss your options.
Submit your resume
Submit your resume as an open application and we will contact you as soon as we see a match with one of our vacancies.
Follow us on LinkedIn
Follow us on LinkedIn and stay up-to-date on our latest news, events and vacancies.