At Planon, we are surrounded by colleagues with a vision and people who are recognized for their knowledge. We share a love for creating the newest solutions for our customers, supported by the latest technology. With over 30 years of experience, we have a large impact on the ongoing development and professionalization of the IWMS and CAFM domains. Gartner—the leading independent technology research organization—has consistently rated Planon as a global leader in their Magic Quadrant for Integrated Workplace Management Systems (IWMS). Verdantix has positioned Planon as a leader in the Green Magic Quadrant. Having many experts in our organization enables us to speak at events around the world and participate as board members of the international foundations in our areas of expertise, such as IFMA and CoreNet.
Planon encompasses a team oriented work environment, focused on creating and building a successful organization.
In this role you will:
- Act as the first point of contact for internal and external questions concerning Planon software and services.
- Answer questions and advise on possible solutions to problems.
- Analyze, document and forward software errors.
- Record issues, concerns and reports in our system.
- Closely monitor the progress of reports.
- Handle and manage all customer issues.
- Support the team by analyzing quality improvement for process, procedures and the information supply.
- Conduct the business according to applicable law and company regulations.
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in a related field
- You have 4+ years of relevant experience
- You have experience using software applications
- You have strong technical proficiency
- You maintain solid communication skills and are customer oriented
- You have excellent problem solving skills
- You are reliable and result oriented
Planon offers you an attractive and competitive salary and benefits package.
At Planon, we have a passion for a variety of expertise and a love for innovation which creates an atmosphere of continuous improvement and growth for our managers, employees and for our entire organization. We embrace both professional and personal growth for our employees and believe that creating success can be done in both a fun and innovative way.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
No agencies please. Only personal applications will be considered. #LI-LV1
2 Screening & feedback
3 Face-to-Face interview
4 Online assessment & evaluation
5 Job offer
6 Welcome at Planon!
Didn’t find the job you were looking for?
Contact a recruiter
Speak to one of our recruiters in person to discuss your options.
Submit your resume
Submit your resume as an open application and we will contact you as soon as we see a match with one of our vacancies.
Follow us on LinkedIn
Follow us on LinkedIn and stay up-to-date on our latest news, events and vacancies.