Ambitious International Finance Manager
Do you always want to improve the finance department? And are you looking for an international responsible position? Join our team now!
Keeping a keen eye on our finance department: your job
As Finance Manager, you are responsible for the F&A function within Planon. How? By managing a team of direct reports in Nijmegen as well as decentral staff reporting into local companies around the world. You report to the CFO of Planon and together with the Business Controller form the finance MT of Planon. Further, you coordinate the continuous improvement of the internal finance related processes and expertise support for internal customers in cooperation with the other SSC department HRM, ITIM, FM, Legal and Management Support. Included in the proximate challenges is the transition to IFRS.
We promise we’ll challenge you every step of the way: you’ll be working within an ambitious team and get responsibilities others may only dream of.
You successfully fulfill your role by:
- operationally manage and budget responsible (including HR responsibility) of the Finance & Accounting department;
- structuring, optimizing, implementing and controlling of the accounting, control and IT policies and processes (including control framework);
- ensuring compliance of all Planon Group entities to the global Planon policies and guidelines and country legislations through periodic internal and external audits on processes, administrative organization, financial audits, operational audits, government/tax audits, statistical information, etc.;
- advising and supporting business management and take the lead in projects focused on ongoing improvement of finance processes, both in effectiveness and efficiency, renewing Planon’s systems and processes;
- ensuring timely and qualitative reporting to internal and external stakeholders in accordance with agreed timetables and quality guidelines and applicable covenants (including depositing of formal documents);
- driving the Groups periodic budget, forecasting, planning & control cycle including KPI-reporting;
- monitoring changes in IFRS / GAAP and develop, maintain and implement financial accounting and/or reporting procedures, processes and systems;
- effectively manage each entity’s and consolidated Group working capital processes (treasury/cash & banking, midterm cash planning);
- analysis and management on cash flow;
- working capital scan.
Our mission is to deliver in-house software solutions that enable our clients to effectively solve their challenges and to stay the undisputed global market leader in Facilities Management and Real Estate software solutions – and that’s no simple task. To fulfill our mission, we need you to be entrepreneurial, people-oriented and analytical. You have a proven track record in Financial Control and Compliancy in an international organization. In addition, you have experience and the ability to manage people of different backgrounds and cultures to motivate teams to produces high quality output within tight timeframes in a positive work environment.
Our ideal candidate meets the following criteria:
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in Accounting & Control
- At least 5 to 8 years’ relevant work experience in Financial Control and Compliancy in an international organization
- Knowledge of Accounting standards (Dutch GAAP, IFRS) and Control frameworks, preferably through RA/RC certification
- Extensive experience in improvement of internal processes, business processes, administrative organization and information management (project management skills)
- Deliver as promised by a structured quality-driven work style with a positive, accessible and proactive attitude and communication style
- Preferably experience with Software and/or IT type company
- In-depth knowledge of high-level software architecture principles
- Fluency in English and preferably Dutch
- All other languages will bring you higher on our shortlist of candidates
- Available for 36 or 40 hours per week
We all know the finish can be breathtaking, but we believe the journey creates the best memories and learning moments. The magic happens outside your comfort zone. That’s why we celebrate our success in many ways – from sharing compliments and large team events to spare-time initiatives that help our people become more than just employees.
We are large enough to offer exciting career opportunities and small enough to recognize your individual contribution. You’re the director of your own career.
How we improve your life at work:
- Challenging projects with world-leading clients, both national and international
- Our Performance Management Program, including your personal development plan, annual goals, support and guidance
- A training budget for your personal development, provided by our Planon Academy
- Creating ideas that genuinely add value for our company
We offer you a good balance between work and leisure, along with an attractive and competitive salary and benefits package. Curious to find out what’s it like to work at Planon? View our local benefits package here: Benefits The Netherlands
Are you able you ask the right questions to get all the essential details
for optimal financial control?
Apply now and find out how enjoyable working at Planon can be.
No agencies please. Only personal applications will be considered.
2 Screening & feedback
3 Face-to-Face interview
4 Online assessment & evaluation
5 Job offer
6 Welcome at Planon!
Didn’t find the job you were looking for?
Contact a recruiter
Speak to one of our recruiters in person to discuss your options.
Submit your resume
Submit your resume as an open application and we will contact you as soon as we see a match with one of our vacancies.
Follow us on LinkedIn
Follow us on LinkedIn and stay up-to-date on our latest news, events and vacancies.