IT Implementation Consultant
Together with your colleagues you are responsible for the successful implementation of our CAFM solution. In cooperation with our international colleagues and our customers, you implement interfaces and customer specific adaptions in the Planon software.
Through the consistent development of application tools,
- Working as a part of a project team, to deliver system implementation services that cover the Clients process needs and requirements within the Planon Accelerator standard, for both new and existing clients, to include: system configuration and data migration.
- To liaise with organisational relationships like clients, Planon team members, suppliers and Third Party Organisation for client and Planon and build a long-term relationship with our customers.
- Actively following developments in the field of work, indicating trends in the market and sharing this knowledge with colleagues.
- Learn the Planon software suite possibilities in order to translate ideas to solutions.
- A Bachelor degree in Business IT & Management or similar
- Relevant (first) professional work experience in this area is beneficial
- Development skills (preferably Java)
- Experience with XML / XSLT
- Basic knowledge of web services (SOAP)
- Knowledge of JBOSS, Tomcat, Windows Server or MSSQL/ Oracle Server
- You have good communication skills, know how to solve problems and you have good analytical skills.
- Insight in high level software architecture principles
- Fluent in German and English
- Analytical, Hands-on and Customer oriented
- Willing to travel within Germany (approximately 60%)
You are someone who think about solutions rather than problems. You are customer oriented and like to work within an international environment. Open communication, honesty and reliability are important topics for you. As well you are enthusiastic, ambitious, constructive and you like to work in a team. If this fits you profile, we would like to hear from you!
- A demanding key position with interesting and versatile customer requirements as well as a high level of individual responsibility and a great deal of creative freedom.
- The possibilities for intensive and trustful cooperation with renowned large corporations, leading medium-sized companies and large FM service providers.
- Modern work environments in a central location.
- Performance-related remuneration with bonus program.
- For this position a company car, also for private use or alternatively a Bahn Card 100 plus a financial allowance
- Flat hierarchies in a multicultural and international work environment.
- An open corporate culture. We value the commitment and know-how of our employees.
- Targeted professional development and individual support for your professional development are very important for us. We encourage and support you through specialized training and education at the Planon Academy.
- Flexible working hours and home office arrangements.
- Mobile phone, also for private use.
- This is a full time position with a Dusseldorf based office.
Agency calls regarding this vacancy are not appreciated. #LI-MW1
2 Screening & feedback
3 Face-to-Face interview
4 Online assessment & evaluation
5 Job offer
6 Welcome at Planon!
Didn’t find the job you were looking for?
Contact a recruiter
Speak to one of our recruiters in person to discuss your options.
Submit your resume
Submit your resume as an open application and we will contact you as soon as we see a match with one of our vacancies.
Follow us on LinkedIn
Follow us on LinkedIn and stay up-to-date on our latest news, events and vacancies.