Team Lead Services
Keeping a keen eye on the team, our clients and our projects: your job
As a Team Lead Services, your main focus is to manage the team in our Linz office, as well our clients and our projects and support the expansion of our Linz office. How? By ensuring smooth project management and implementation of our software solutions for our customers within budget. About 50% of the time you are active in projects as a project manager. In your function as project manager or steering committee, you will also negotiate any additional requirements or scope changes and be the first point of contact in the event of an escalation. In the pre-sales phase, you will prepare cost estimates and accompany the sales process.
We promise we’ll challenge you every step of the way: you’ll be working with world-leading clients and get responsibilities others may only dream of.
No matter whether you’re working on site with a client or remotely from our Linz office or at home, or internationally, flexibility is crucial.
You successfully fulfill your role by:
- being responsible for the complete services team in Linz;
- forecasting and achieve the annual revenue target for the team;
- managing the execution of projects in time and according to budget;
- planning and managing resources to deliver Services in Austria;
- being the first point of contact for customer escalations;
- customer-facing and engagement (for example: represent Planon in the customer steering group);
- HR responsible for the team (consultants and project managers).
Our mission is to deliver in-house software solutions that enable our clients to effectively solve their challenges – and that’s no simple task. To fulfill our mission, we need you to be entrepreneurial, client-oriented and analytical. You have a proven track record in software implementations and you know how to manage a client project. With your ability to manage the team in Linz, you are able to get the team to a higher level and be able to support the expansion or our office.
Our ideal candidate meets the following criteria:
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in IT, Facility Management, Real Estate or similar
- At least 5 years’ relevant work experience*
- In-depth knowledge of project management, with a Prince2 and IPMA certification
- Experience with managing a team
- You are independent, organized and able to set priorities
- Fluency in German and English
- All other languages will bring you higher on our shortlist of candidates
- Willing and available to travel within Central Europe
- Available for 36 or 40 hours per week
*We are eager to get to know you, regardless of you level of experience. Our ideal consultant is an expert who enjoys sharing their knowledge with others and supporting them in an advisory role.
We all know the finish can be breathtaking, but we believe the journey creates the best memories and learning moments. The magic happens outside your comfort zone. That’s why we celebrate our success in many ways – from sharing compliments and large team events to spare-time initiatives that help our people become more than just employees.
We are large enough to offer exciting career opportunities and small enough to recognize your individual contribution. You’re the director of your own career.
How we improve your life at work:
- Challenging projects with world-leading clients, both national and international
- Our Performance Management Program, including your personal development plan, annual goals, support and guidance
- A training budget for your personal development, provided by our Planon Academy
- Creating ideas that genuinely add value for our clients
We offer you a good balance between work and leisure, along with an attractive and competitive salary and benefits package. Curious to find out what’s it like to work at Planon? View our local benefits package here: Benefits Austria
Are you able to manage the team in Austria and support the expansion or our Linz office?
Apply now and find out how enjoyable working at Planon can be.
No agencies please. Only personal applications will be considered. #LI-MW1
2 Screening & feedback
3 Face-to-Face interview
4 Online assessment & evaluation
5 Job offer
6 Welcome at Planon!
Didn’t find the job you were looking for?
Contact a recruiter
Speak to one of our recruiters in person to discuss your options.
Submit your resume
Submit your resume as an open application and we will contact you as soon as we see a match with one of our vacancies.
Follow us on LinkedIn
Follow us on LinkedIn and stay up-to-date on our latest news, events and vacancies.