Product Manager Real Estate
Product Management in Planon adds value to the Planon Group by analyzing and publishing about upcoming market developments in research and position papers and assembling investment papers together with the Line of Business for investment decisions by the Planon Product Board to continue a state-of-the-art product and a growing software revenue.
Product Management includes Domain Product Managers (responsible for a functional domain in the product), Framework Product Managers (responsible for the technical framework) and Market Managers (responsible for a line of business and product/market combination therein).
As Domain Product Manager you have five main responsibilities:
- You are in close cooperation with the domain and business product managers responsible for the product roadmap and investment papers for your domain.
- You are in close cooperation with customers and your development team responsible for development of small new features to enhance customer satisfaction.
- You are in a project manager role responsible for delivery of large software investment projects in your domain in close cooperation with the Development Team, Business Product Manager and Lead Architect
- You will balance both the specific interests of domain and Lines of Business and its customers and the generic interests of Planon Group with its single, standard software platform.
- You will deliver an active contribution to your domain in marketing, pre sales and sales via product presentations, white papers and an informal advisory role.
We promise we'll challenge you every step of the way: you'll be working with world-leading clients and get responsibilities others may only dream of.The Netherlands Nijmegen Development 5-10 years
You are part of the product management team, managed by the Director Product Management.
Our ideal candidate meets the following criteria:
- Bachelor or Master in Business Administration, Real Estate or Economy.
- At least 3 years experience at senior level in software development, product management or software implementation.
- At least 5 years experience in software related consultancy at customers.
- Knowledge of lease accounting and real estate finance.
- Written and spoken business English on advanced level.
- Analytical thinking with a talent to reduce complexity to the core.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Eager to explore the future and learn.
- Focused on result, decision maker.
- A growing software revenue stream for your products, based on a satisfied customer base.
- Satisfied end users of your products, based on continuous improvements of the product.
- Projects delivered according to Product Board decision and Planon standards.
- A clear roadmap for your domain for product development, business case based.
- Compliance to Planon standard software development requirements.
Outside your comfort zone is where the magic happens: we encourage you to try out new ideas and be empowered. Even though the finish may be breathtaking, we believe the journey creates the best memories. We celebrate our success in many ways – from sharing compliments and large team events to spare-time initiatives that help our people become more than just employees.
We are large enough to offer exciting career opportunities and small enough to recognize your individual contribution. You can widen your career horizon by closely collaborating with our extensive international staff, without needing to move on.
How we improve your daily life at work:
- Stimulating and challenging responsibilities
- Meaningful training that helps you fulfill your career potential
- Creating ideas that genuinely add value for our employees
- High-spec offices and flexible working hours
We offer you a good balance between work and leisure, along with an attractive and competitive salary and benefits package, including 25 days holiday. Curious to find out what’s it like to work at Planon? View our local benefits package here: Benefits The Netherlands
Apply now and find out how enjoyable working at Planon can be.
No agencies please. Only personal applications will be considered.
2 Screening & feedback
3 Face-to-Face interview
4 Online assessment & evaluation
5 Job offer
6 Welcome at Planon!
Didn’t find the job you were looking for?
Contact a recruiter
Speak to one of our recruiters in person to discuss your options.
Submit your resume
Submit your resume as an open application and we will contact you as soon as we see a match with one of our vacancies.
Follow us on LinkedIn
Follow us on LinkedIn and stay up-to-date on our latest news, events and vacancies.