Lead Consultant team Service Providers
Be challenged every step of the way and work with world-leading clients. Are you the resourceful Lead consultant we are looking for? Join our team now.
Keeping a keen eye on our clients’ evolution: your job
As a Lead Consultant, your main focus is guiding our clients in optimizing their processes through our best practices. How? By delivering system configuration services for both new and existing international commercial Service Providers. You are sensitive to situations with possible conflicting visions and interests, as well as to changing goals and playing fields. With influencing and persuasion skills and ability to understand the customers’ business needs, you are able to keep the flow in the process and relationship, facilitate the business when needed, (support in) defining roadmaps, and make sure that steps in the process are made right. You build strong relationships with customers and understand the decision processes. Next to this, you are also actively coaching younger colleagues, showing initiative and high professionalism as well as a drive for continuous improvement for yourself, the team and the company.
We promise we’ll challenge you every step of the way: you’ll be working with world-leading clients and get responsibilities others may only dream of.
No matter whether you’re working on site with a client or remotely from our headquarters or at home, or internationally in countries we haven’t even visited yet, flexibility is crucial. International travel is part of the job –you’ll be spending some days at our clients’ offices, while on other days you’ll be working in the office or at home. Because this is an international position, you will work closely together with our international offices as well with external partners.
You successfully fulfill your role by:
- working as part of a project team, to deliver billable system implementation Services, for both new and existing clients, to include: system configuration, data migration, training;
- learning the capabilities of our Planon software portfolio in order to translate innovative ideas to solutions;
- configuring our Planon software to meet documented in-scope client requirements;
- play the role of business partner towards our customers, with experience in service provider processes and/or technology;
- delivering software solutions on time and within budget, in close cooperation with project team members and project managers;
- guide our Project Manager to Set-up a project plan, manage projects in the project domains, scope, risk, change, configuration, finance; management
- actively improving the quality of your team by maintaining the process flow, defining roadmaps, and ensuring the right process sequence.
Our mission is to deliver in-house software solutions that enable our clients to effectively solve their challenges – and that’s no simple task. To fulfill our mission, we need you to be entrepreneurial, client-oriented and analytical. With your ability to influence and persuade others, you can easily handle potentially conflicting visions and interests. In addition, you know how to build strong relationships with our clients by understanding their decision processes and advising them on optimal business cases and tactics.
Our ideal candidate meets the following criteria:
- A bachelor’s degree in business IT & Management or Facility Management or Real Estate
- At least 8 years’ relevant work experience
- Experience with working with Multinationals and excellent understanding of dynamics within these organizations
- Fluency in English and German
- French, Dutch and/or Spanish is big plus, all other languages will bring you higher on our shortlist of candidates
- Good conceptual skills and able to solve problems and formulate processes to your team members as well the client
- Proven multicultural influencing, diplomatic, change management and consulting skills with a commercial attitude
- You are result driven, eager, solution minded and able to take risks
- The ability to advise customers on business cases and optimization tactics
- Willing to travel abroad
- Available for 36 or 40 hours per week
We all know the finish can be breathtaking, but we believe the journey creates the best memories and learning moments. The magic happens outside your comfort zone. That’s why we celebrate our success in many ways – from sharing compliments and large team events to spare-time initiatives that help our people become more than just employees.
We are large enough to offer exciting career opportunities and small enough to recognize your individual contribution. You’re the director of your own career.
How we improve your life at work:
- Challenging projects with world-leading clients, both national and international
- Meaningful training sessions that help you to fulfill your career potential
- Many benefits that stimulate a healthy lifestyle
- Creating ideas that genuinely add value for our clients
We offer you a good balance between work and leisure, along with an attractive and competitive salary and benefits package. Curious to find out what’s it like to work at Planon? View our local benefits package here: benefits Germany.
Are you able you ask the right questions to get all the essential details
for optimal software configuration?
Apply now and find out how enjoyable working at Planon can be.
No agencies please. Only personal applications will be considered. #LI-MW1
2 Screening & feedback
3 Face-to-Face interview
4 Online assessment & evaluation
5 Job offer
6 Welcome at Planon!
Didn’t find the job you were looking for?
Contact a recruiter
Speak to one of our recruiters in person to discuss your options.
Submit your resume
Submit your resume as an open application and we will contact you as soon as we see a match with one of our vacancies.
Follow us on LinkedIn
Follow us on LinkedIn and stay up-to-date on our latest news, events and vacancies.