International Implementation Consultant
Do the ‘heavy lifting’ for our new and existing clients and be the functional expert we are looking for. We have a global focus, what about you?
Keeping a keen eye on our clients’ evolution: your job
As an Implementation Consultant, your main focus is guiding our clients in optimizing their processes through our best practices. How? By delivering system configuration services for both new and existing international clients and multinationals. For everything from system configurations and data migrations to training services and client workshops.
We promise we’ll challenge you every step of the way: you’ll be working with world-leading clients and get responsibilities others may only dream of.
No matter whether you’re working on site with a client or remotely from our headquarters or at home, or internationally in countries we haven’t even visited yet, flexibility is crucial. Travel is part of the job – most days you’ll be spending at our clients’ offices, while on other days you’ll be working in the office or at home. Because this is an international position, you will work closely together with our international offices as well with external partners.
You successfully fulfill your role by:
- learning the capabilities of our Planon software portfolio in order to translate innovative ideas to solutions;
- configuring our Planon software to meet documented in-scope client requirements;
- delivering software solutions on time and within budget, in close cooperation with project team members and project managers;
- actively improving the quality of your team by maintaining the process flow, defining roadmaps, and ensuring the right process sequence.
Our mission is to deliver in-house software solutions that enable our clients to effectively solve their challenges – and that’s no simple task. To fulfill our mission, we need you to be entrepreneurial, client-oriented and analytical. You have a proven track record in software implementation and are well skilled in consulting tasks. With your ability to influence and persuade others, you can easily handle potentially conflicting visions and interests. In addition, you know how to build strong relationships with our clients by understanding their decision processes and advising them on optimal business cases and tactics.
Our ideal candidate meets the following criteria:
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in IT & Management or Facility Management & Real Estate
- At least 3 years’ relevant work experience*
- In-depth knowledge of high-level software architecture principles
- Experience with working with Multinationals and excellent understanding of dynamics within these organizations
- You are result driven, eager, solution minded and able to take risks
- Fluency in English
- Dutch, French and/or German is big plus, all other languages will bring you higher on our shortlist of candidates
- Working in an international role, it will be possible that your travel can go up to 50% of your time.
- Available for 36 or 40 hours per week
*We are eager to get to know you, regardless of you level of experience. Our ideal consultant is an expert who enjoys sharing their knowledge with others and supporting them in an advisory role.
We all know the finish can be breathtaking, but we believe the journey creates the best memories and learning moments. The magic happens outside your comfort zone. That’s why we celebrate our success in many ways – from sharing compliments and large team events to spare-time initiatives that help our people become more than just employees.
We are large enough to offer exciting career opportunities and small enough to recognize your individual contribution. You’re the director of your own career.
How we improve your life at work:
- Challenging projects with world-leading clients, both national and international
- Meaningful training sessions that help you to fulfill your career potential
- Many benefits that stimulate a healthy lifestyle
- Creating ideas that genuinely add value for our clients
We offer you a good balance between work and leisure, along with an attractive and competitive salary and benefits package. Curious to find out what’s it like to work at Planon? View our local benefits package here: Benefits Netherlands.
Are you able you ask the right questions to get all the essential details for optimal software configuration?
No agencies please. Only personal applications will be considered. #LI-LV1