Internship Marketing & Communication
With over 35 years of experience, Planon is the leading global provider of innovative software, proven best practices and professional services that help building owners and occupiers, commercial service providers, and financial controllers to streamline business processes for buildings, assets, workplaces and people.
Independent market research and consulting firms have consistently rated Planon as a global leader in the market. Planon has implemented its comprehensive solutions for over 2,500 clients, supported by offices and partners around the world.
Are you ready to jump into action?
We are looking for a 3rd year student to temporarily join our Corporate Marketing team. The intern will work in the inspiring international Marketing team of Planon. The Global Marketing department is developing and executing a winning marketing strategy to support Planon’s ambitious growth objectives. The Global Marketing team consists of a Corporate Marketing team based at our headquarters in the Netherlands and local Marketing teams in The Netherlands/Belgium, Central Europe, France, United Kingdom, Asia and North America. As an intern you support the Corporate Marketing team. To ensure proper execution of all global programs in the local markets you will work closely with Product Marketing (currently consisting of 3 people), and Corporate Marketing (currently consisting of 6 people).
This is a dynamic supportive role within a small, high-energy, high-output team. We are looking for a creative, pro-active personality to support our marketing campaigns. The right candidate will have a strong affinity for digital marketing. This is an internship at our EMEA headquarters, based in Nijmegen, The Netherlands. Applications must be in English.
The Corporate Marketing team is responsible for maintaining and optimizing the corporate website, search engine optimization and advertising, press, maintaining and optimizing all marketing operational tools (like a marketing automation platform, customer relationship management tool, interactive content platform, press releases management tool). Besides that, the Corporate Marketing team is responsible for A/B testing, lead nurturing, global marketing campaigns, and content creation; webinars, white papers, blogs, case studies, (digital) direct mailings, infographics and product brochures.The Netherlands Nijmegen Students Less than 3 years
You meet the following criteria:
- An academic or HBO background in marketing, (international) business, communications and/or journalism
- Knowledge of digital marketing and understanding of the importance of integrated communication
- Experience with demand generation activities such as e-mail marketing is a plus
- Good organizational skills, ability to multi-task, prioritize, schedule, and meet deadlines
- Strong team player, collaborative, service-oriented and hands-on
- Good oral and written communications skills in English
- Experience using marketing automation software such as Marketo would be beneficial, but not required
- Basic HTML knowledge is a plus
- A challenging position at one of the global market leaders in Facility Management and Real Estate Software (Integrated Workplace Management Systems) with a clear ambition to be the undisputed leader in this market.
- An inspiring international learning environment with exciting customers like Shell, Unilever, Philips, University of Oxford, Bayer, Siemens and many more.
- The ability to work in an ambitious, high-level and professional marketing department where tools like Salesforce, Marketo, ion interactive, Cision, and Confluence are being used.
Depending on your study we will find a matching research area. You could think of research assignments like:
- Doing buyer persona & buyer journey research,
- Doing customer journey research,
- Researching the possibilities of a new website content management system,
- Implementing and analysing A/B tests on our website and emails,
- Analysing how Planon can optimize their You Tube channel to generate more traffic,
- Optimizing Planon’s webpages to generate more form fill outs.
Share your interest and we see which research suits you best.
This internship starts September 2019 and ends January 2020. The compensation for the internship is €385,00 based on a full-time internship.
Apply now and discover how much fun working at Planon will be!