Be challenged every step of the way and work with world-leading clients. Are you the resourceful consultant we are looking for? Join our team now.
Planon is growing! Planon Nordics, based in Gothenburg, is a new and fast growing part of the Planon group. We are responsible for expanding our footprint in the Nordics. Our current customer base covers world leading brands in Sweden, Denmark, Norway and Finland.
The Nordics Services team is responsible for implementation and follow up projects of our Integrated Workplace Management System (IWMS) and Lease Accounting suite within the Nordics. We work closely together with our colleagues from our all over Europe.
Keeping a keen eye on our clients’ evolution: your job
As an Implementation Consultant, your main focus is guiding our clients in optimizing their processes through our best practices. How? By delivering billable system configuration services for both new and existing clients. For everything from system configurations and data migrations to training services and client workshops.
We promise we’ll challenge you every step of the way: you’ll be working with world-leading clients and get responsibilities others may only dream of.
No matter whether you’re working on site with a client, from our Gothenburg office or at home, flexibility is crucial. Travel is part of the job (20-30%).
You successfully fulfill your role by:
- Learning the capabilities of our Planon software portfolio in order to translate innovative ideas to solutions;
- Configuring our Planon software to meet documented in-scope client requirements;
- Play the role of business partner towards our customers;
- Delivering software solutions on time and within budget, in close cooperation with project team members and project managers;
- Support our Project Manager to Set-up a project plan, manage projects in the project domains, scope, risk, change, configuration, finance; management
- Actively improving the quality of your team by maintaining the process flow, defining road maps, and ensuring the right process sequence.
Sweden Gothenburg Customer Services 3-5 years
Our mission is to deliver in-house software solutions that enable our clients to effectively solve their challenges – and that’s no simple task. To fulfill our mission, we need you to be entrepreneurial, client-oriented and analytical. You have a proven track record in software implementation and are well skilled in consulting tasks. With your ability to influence and persuade others, you can easily handle potentially conflicting visions and interests. In addition, you know how to build strong relationships with our clients by understanding their decision processes and advising them on optimal business cases and tactics.
Our ideal candidate meets the following criteria:
- A university degree in Business IT, Information Management, Business Administration or equivalent
- At least 3-5 years’ relevant work experience
- Experience in software implementations and/or software consulting
- Proven consulting skills and a commercial attitude
- Analytical, Hands-on and Customer oriented
- Ability to advise customers on business cases and optimization tactics
- Fluent in English and Swedish, any additional Nordic language is a plus
- Willingness to travel within the Nordics and to the Netherlands
We all know the finish can be breathtaking, but we believe the journey creates the best memories and learning moments. The magic happens outside your comfort zone. That’s why we celebrate our success in many ways – from sharing compliments and large team events to spare-time initiatives that help our people become more than just employees.
We are large enough to offer exciting career opportunities and small enough to recognize your individual contribution. You’re the director of your own career.
How we improve your life at work:
- Challenging projects with world-leading clients, both national and international
- Meaningful training sessions that help you to fulfill your career potential
- Many benefits that stimulate a healthy lifestyle
- Creating ideas that genuinely add value for our clients
We offer you a good balance between work and leisure, along with an attractive and competitive salary and benefits package.
Are you able you ask the right questions to get all the essential details
for optimal software configuration?
Apply now and find out how enjoyable working at Planon can be.
No agencies please. Only personal applications will be considered. #LI-CK1