As a CAFM Implementation Consultant, you manage a set of clients and keep a keen eye on the relevant developments at the customer. You have a proven record of accomplishments in CAFM/IWMS/FMIS. You support the project manager in guarding the deliveries and timelines, and will be actively involved in, for example client workshops.
The Planon Central Europe services team is responsible for implementation and follow up projects of our CAFM suite, at multinationals and large Service Providers. We work closely together with the international Planon teams.
You are sensitive to situations with possible conflicting visions and interests, as well as to changing goals and playing fields. With influencing and persuasion skills and ability to understand the customers’ business needs, you are able to keep the flow in the process and relationship, facilitate the business when needed, support in defining roadmaps, and make sure that steps in the process are made right. You build strong relationships with customers and understand the decision processes.
- Working as a part of a project team, to deliver billable system implementation Services, for both new and existing clients, to include: system configuration, data migration, training.
- To configure Planon software to meet documented in-scope client requirements
- Learn the Planon software suite possibilities in order to translate ideas to solutions
- To deliver the scoped solution in time and within budget
- To actively contribute to improve the team quality
- To liaise with organisational relationships like clients, Planon team members, suppliers and Third Party Organisation for client and Planon
- Business Consulting, with experience at Service provider processes and/or the general CAFM/IWMS/FMIS field. Able to read and compose business cases and road maps and explore solution scenarios with the Planon software suite
- A Bachelor degree in Business IT & Management or Facility Management & Real Estate
- 4 to 8 years of relevant work experience
- Preferably Multinational experience or Service Provider experience –understanding of dynamics within these organizations
- Experience in and knowledge of CAFM/IWMS/FMIS software and supported processes and current FM/RE/MM Business challenges
- Insight in high level software architecture principles
- Good proven consulting skills and a commercial attitude
- You have the ability to advise customers on business cases and optimization tactics
- Fluent in German and English and preferably a third language
- Analytical, Hands-on and Customer oriented
- Willing to travel within Germany and abroad with a driving license
- A challenging position at one of the worldwide leaders in Facility Management and Real Estate Software
- An inspiring international environment with the possibility to work abroad
- Training at the Planon Academy and support and guidance in your personal development
- The possibility to develop yourself further as a CAFM Lead Consultant
Planon offers you an attractive and competitive salary and benefits package, providing a good balance between business and leisure. Amongst our secondary benefits, we offer flexible working hours, development and training possibilities. This is a full time position with a Frankfurt, Dusseldorf, Hamburg or Munich based office.
Agency calls regarding this vacancy are not appreciated. #LI-MW1
2 Screening & feedback
3 Face-to-Face interview
4 Online assessment & evaluation
5 Job offer
6 Welcome at Planon!
Didn’t find the job you were looking for?
Contact a recruiter
Speak to one of our recruiters in person to discuss your options.
Submit your resume
Submit your resume as an open application and we will contact you as soon as we see a match with one of our vacancies.
Follow us on LinkedIn
Follow us on LinkedIn and stay up-to-date on our latest news, events and vacancies.