Support Consultant M/F
You support our customers with all questions that arise from the operation of our software within the 1st-level support. Customer contact is the focus of your work. You enjoy the direct communication with customers and colleagues. You are supported by the support team, which will introduce you to the details of the handling of the software. In addition to constant readiness to learn, you are characterized by reliability and self-responsibility. The tickets you record for our customers will be tracked by you. Ideally, as part of the case analysis, you will develop a solution that will satisfy the customer. You see yourself as the lobbyist of our customers in our house and are only satisfied when the customer is.
Is this what you are looking for?Germany Duisburg Customer Services Less than 3 years
- Ideally you are a Bachelor or Master in IT & Management, Facility Management or Real Estate or you have successfully completed a similar education
- You have very good knowledge of spoken and written German and English
- You are a team player and enjoy working in teams
- You have a structured and clear way of working and communicating
- You are IT-savvy and you are very interested in expanding your know-how in this area
- You have MS Office knowledge
- Basic knowledge of the Oracle database system and AutoCAD skills are beneficial
- Administrative knowledge of Microsoft server systems (especially Remote Desktop Session Host (RDSH) and web applications with Internet Information Services (IIS) would be ideal
- A technically demanding position with interesting and diverse customer requirements as well as a high level of personal responsibility and a great deal of creative freedom
- The opportunities for intensive and trustful cooperation with renowned large corporations, leading medium-sized companies and large FM service providers
- Performance-based compensation including bonus program
- Flat hierarchies in a multicultural and international work environment
- An open corporate culture. We value the commitment and the know-how of our employees. A collegial and human togetherness is very important to us
- Targeted professional development and individual support for your professional development do of course matter for us. We encourage and support you through specialized training and education at the Planon Academy
- Flexible working hours and an attractive location at the Duisburg inner harbor
- Mobile phone, also for private use
- Regular team events, e.g. Ski trips, barbecues and other benefits
No agencies, please. Only personal applications of principles will be considered. #LI-MW1
2 Screening & feedback
3 Face-to-Face interview
4 Online assessment & evaluation
5 Job offer
6 Welcome at Planon!
Didn’t find the job you were looking for?
Contact a recruiter
Speak to one of our recruiters in person to discuss your options.
Submit your resume
Submit your resume as an open application and we will contact you as soon as we see a match with one of our vacancies.
Follow us on LinkedIn
Follow us on LinkedIn and stay up-to-date on our latest news, events and vacancies.