Are you very excited about SharePoint O365 and its integration in the O365 suite? Do you like to work in a Microsoft First Release Customer tenant? Do you fit in a team of passionate experts? Do you have a no-nonsense mentality and the drive to learn new things every day? Then you are the SharePoint Developer we are looking for.
From the Planon headquarters in Nijmegen, the IT colleagues manage, maintain and support the entire IT infrastructure in all Planon offices on a daily basis. Within this department we are looking for a Sharepoint Developer.
We promise you a world-class challenge, every day again: do you bring enthusiasm and passion for quality?
In an open, informal and professional environment, various disciplines work together in an innovative, knowledge-intensive and high-quality way to enable clients to make optimal use of Planon Solutions.
As a Sharepoint Developer, you add value in many ways;
- Further developing our internal and external SharePoint online platform (InTouch), in which we have unlocked the entire application landscape.
- Manage and help design the InTouch roadmap.
- Internal training of other colleagues on your expertise.
- You are open, transparent, and you feel comfortable carrying responsibility.
The Netherlands Nijmegen Shared Services 3-5 years
A new role within an enthusiastic and young department. You work within a Microsoft First Release Customer tenant. Your personal development is supported by a large training budget and there are many career opportunities. You will work for a world market leader in an international environment but with a strong local and social character.
Our ideal candidate meets the following criteria perfectly:
- Experience with Workflow design in SharePoint is an advantage.
- A completed education (informatics or similar).
- Experience with translation of (internal and external) customer requirements and application in the production architecture.
- Dutch and English is no problem for you.
Outside your comfort zone is where the magic happens: we encourage you to try out new ideas and be empowered. Even though the finish may be breathtaking, we believe the journey creates the best memories. We celebrate our success in many ways – from sharing compliments and large team events to spare-time initiatives that help our people become more than just employees.
We are large enough to offer exciting career opportunities and small enough to recognize your individual contribution. You’re the director of your own career.
How we improve your life at work:
- Stimulating and challenging responsibilities.
- Meaningful training that helps you fulfill your career potential.
- Creating ideas that genuinely add value for our employees.
We offer you a good balance between work and leisure, along with an attractive and competitive salary and benefits package, including 25 days holiday. Curious to find out what’s it like to work at Planon?
View our local benefits package here: Benefits in the Netherlands
Is quality in your blood, but do you know how to properly balance this with pragmatism?
Apply directly and discover how stimulating working at Planon can be.
No agencies, please. Only personal applications of principles will be considered. #LI-AT1
2 Screening & feedback
3 Face-to-Face interview
4 Online assessment & evaluation
5 Job offer
6 Welcome at Planon!
Didn’t find the job you were looking for?
Contact a recruiter
Speak to one of our recruiters in person to discuss your options.
Submit your resume
Submit your resume as an open application and we will contact you as soon as we see a match with one of our vacancies.
Follow us on LinkedIn
Follow us on LinkedIn and stay up-to-date on our latest news, events and vacancies.