New Business Sales Manager
Are you an outstanding New Business Sales professional who gets energy from finding and closing new business opportunities? Would you like to sell market-leading enterprise software to international and large corporate organizations?
Defining clear value propositions of the various Planon solutions: your job
As a New Business Sales Manager, your main focus is increasing the revenue by new business expansion. How? First by building a sustainable pipeline of new sales opportunities for the Planon’s Integrated Workplace Management System (IWMS) and Lease Accounting suite within France. Secondly by closing opportunities.Together with presales you will respond to RFI/RFP’s, drive the sales presentations,play an active role in demos at client locations and contract negotiation.
We promise we’ll challenge you every step of the way: you’ll be working with world-leading clients and get responsibilities others may only dream of.
No matter whether you’re visiting a prospect or customer, working from our Noisy-le-Grand office, flexibility is crucial. Travel is part of the job – some days you’ll be spending at our clients’ offices, while on other days you’ll be working in the office.
You successfully fulfill your role by:
- Creating and executing your sales plan
- Building up a network within own target group
- Together with inside sales and presales, answering RFI’s and/or RPF’s
- Drive presentations and demos at client locations
- Meeting software and services revenue targets
- Creating commercial proposals
- Administrating account details in our CRM system
France Paris (Noisy le Grand) Sales & Marketing 5-10 years
Our mission is to deliver in-house software solutions that enable our clients to effectively solve their challenges – and that’s no simple task. To fulfill our mission, we need you to be entrepreneurial, client-oriented and analytical. You have a proven sales track record and experience in B2B software sales. By acting as a trusted business partner who can discuss business processes with the customer you can express your added value. You are able to quickly identify the right internal resources and to create a team synergy. You are proactive, flexible and you can easily motivate yourselves as well as others.
Our ideal candidate meets the following criteria:
- A relevant university degree
- Proven commercial skills in a new business position: At least 5 years’ relevant work experience
- Experience in selling software solutions and consultancy services
- Experience with creating and executing a sales plan
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing
- Analytical, Hands-on and Customer oriented
- Self motivated team player and an excellent networker
- Fluent in French and English
- All other languages will bring you higher on our shortlist of candidates
- Willingness to travel within France and Europe
We all know the finish can be breathtaking, but we believe the journey creates the best memories and learning moments. The magic happens outside your comfort zone. That’s why we celebrate our success in many ways – from sharing compliments and large team events to spare-time initiatives that help our people become more than just employees.
We are large enough to offer exciting career opportunities and small enough to recognize your individual contribution. You’re the director of your own career.
How we improve your life at work:
- Challenging projects with world-leading clients, both national and international
- Our Performance Management Program, including your personal development plan, annual goals, support and guidance
- A training budget for your personal development, provided by our Planon Academy
- Creating ideas that genuinely add value for our clients
We offer you a good balance between work and leisure, along with an attractive and competitive salary and benefits package. Curious to find out what’s it like to work at Planon? View our local benefits package here: Benefits France
Are you able to build a pipeline in France and help us expanding our footprint?
Apply now and find out how enjoyable working at Planon can be.
No agencies please. Only personal applications will be considered.#LI-SB1