Do you want to join our Finance team and be operational responsible for Finance in the Central Europe area? And are you looking for a challenging position? Join our team now!
Contribute daily in Planon cost control: your job
As Financial Accountant you are responsible for all accounting activities of our Planon entities in Central Europe.
You are driven, energetic and a true team player. You work closely together with your coworkers and stakeholders. You continually contribute by controlling and analysing postings according the Business Group accounting principles.
You are a successful Financial Accountant by:
- Professional management of the entire financial sector in the DACH region
- Preparation of international monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements as well as monthly reporting according to Dutch Gaap
- Reconciliation of the annual financial statements according to HGB (2 companies) and UGB (1 company) as well as coordination and management of the preparation of local financial statements by external tax consultants
- Acceptance of all general ledger tasks as well as accounts payable, accounts receivable, travel expenses and asset accounting
- Assistance in the further development of accounting processe
- Collaboration in cross-departmental project work
- Preparation of the sales tax filing and summary notification
- Professional advice to internal and external departments on accounting issues
- Participation in the preparation of the budget and forecast
- Implementation of the dunning system
- Conduct ad hoc analysis for the management
- Maintenance of the contract database and annual price adjustments to customers
Germany Frankfurt Shared Services 3-5 years
Our mission is to deliver in-house software solutions that enable our clients to effectively solve their challenges and to stay the undisputed global market leader in Facilities Management and Real Estate software solutions – and that’s no simple task. To fulfill our mission, we need you to be accurate and make sure to close the financial accounting per period on time.
Our ideal candidate ticks the following boxes:
- A bachelor’s degree or higher in Business Economics
- At least 4 years’ experience in a similar position
- You have good communication skills: proving information, listening, and most importantly, convincing
- Advanced knowledge of Exact Globe or equal bookkeeping system;
- Advanced knowledge of bookkeeping principles;
- Excellent speaking and writing skills in English and German
Outside your comfort zone is where the magic happens: we encourage you to try out new ideas and be empowered. Even though the finish may be breathtaking, we believe the journey creates the best memories. We celebrate our success in many ways – from sharing compliments and large team events to spare-time initiatives that help our people become more than just employees.
We are large enough to offer exciting career opportunities and small enough to recognize your individual contribution. You can widen your career horizon by closely collaborating with our extensive international staff, without needing to move on.
How we improve your daily life at work:
- Stimulating and challenging responsibilities
- Meaningful training that helps you fulfill your career potential
- Creating ideas that genuinely add value for our employees
- High-spec offices and flexible working hours
We offer you a good balance between work and leisure, along with an attractive and competitive salary and benefits package. Curious to find out what’s it like to work at Planon? View our local benefits package here: Benefits Germany.
Are you ready to shape the environment of a great company?
Apply now and find out how enjoyable working at Planon can be.
No agencies, please. Only personal applications of principles will be considered. #LI-MW1