Intern Marketing and Communications
We are looking for a 3rd year student to temporarily join our Corporate Marketing team. The intern will work in the inspiring international Marketing team of Planon. The Global Marketing department is developing and executing a winning marketing strategy to support Planon’s ambitious growth objectives. The Global Marketing team consists of a Corporate Marketing team based at our headquarters in the Netherlands and local Marketing teams in The Netherlands/Belgium, Central Europe, France, United Kingdom, Asia and North America. As an intern you support the Corporate Marketing team. To ensure proper execution of all global programs in the local markets you will work closely with Product Marketing (currently consisting of 3 people), and Corporate Marketing (currently consisting of 6 people).
This is a dynamic supportive role within a small, high-energy, high-output team. We are looking for a creative, pro-active personality to support our marketing campaigns. The right candidate will have a strong affinity for digital marketing. This is an internship at our EMEA headquarters, based in Nijmegen, The Netherlands. Applications must be in English.
The Corporate Marketing team is responsible for maintaining and optimizing the corporate website, search engine optimization and advertising, press, maintaining and optimizing all marketing operational tools (like a marketing automation platform, customer relationship management tool, interactive content platform, press releases management tool). Besides that, the Corporate Marketing team is responsible for A/B testing, lead nurturing, global marketing campaigns, and content creation; webinars, white papers, blogs, case studies, (digital) direct mailings, infographics and product brochures.
Depending on your study we will find a matching research area. You could think of research assignments like:
- doing buyer persona & buyer journey research,
- doing customer journey research,
- researching the possibilities of a new website content management system,
- implementing and analysing A/B tests on our website and emails,
- analysing how Planon can optimize their You Tube channel to generate more traffic,
- optimizing Planon’s webpages to generate more form fill outs.
Share your interest and we see which research suits you best.The Netherlands Nijmegen Students Less than 3 years
- An academic or HBO background in marketing, (international) business, communications and/or journalism.
- Knowledge of digital marketing and understanding of the importance of integrated communication.
- Experience with demand generation activities such as e-mail marketing is a plus.
- Good organizational skills, ability to multi-task, prioritize, schedule, and meet deadlines.
- Strong team player, collaborative, service-oriented and hands-on.
- Good oral and written communications skills in English.
- Experience using marketing automation software such as Marketo would be beneficial, but not required.
- Basic HTML knowledge is a plus.
- A challenging position at one of the global market leaders in Facility Management and Real Estate Software (Integrated Workplace Management Systems) with a clear ambition to be the undisputed leader in this market.
- An inspiring international learning environment with exciting customers like Shell, Unilever, Philips, University of Oxford, Bayer, Siemens and many more.
- The ability to work in an ambitious, high-level and professional marketing department where tools like Salesforce, Marketo, ion interactive, Cision, and Confluence are being used.
We do not appreciate acquisition based on this vacancy #LI-INT
2 Screening & feedback
3 Face-to-Face interview
4 Online assessment & evaluation
5 Job offer
6 Welcome at Planon!
Didn’t find the job you were looking for?
Contact a recruiter
Speak to one of our recruiters in person to discuss your options.
Submit your resume
Submit your resume as an open application and we will contact you as soon as we see a match with one of our vacancies.
Follow us on LinkedIn
Follow us on LinkedIn and stay up-to-date on our latest news, events and vacancies.
Open application internship or graduation projectNijmegen, The Netherlands Less than 3 years Students
With over 30 years of facilities management experience, Planon is the leading global provider of software that supports organizations who aim to optimize workplaces, services and assets. Planon delivers innovative software, proven best practices and professional services that increase workplace productivity and cost efficiency. Planon’s software is in-house developed and all components are fully integrated to deliver reliable management information. Gartner—the leading independent technology research organization—has consistently rated Planon as a global leader in their Magic Quadrant for Integrated Workplace Management Systems (IWMS). Planon has implemented its comprehensive solutions for over 2,000 clients, supported by offices around the world.