Be challenged every step of the way and work with world-leading clients. Are you the resourceful project manager we are looking for? Join our team now.
Keeping a keen eye on our clients’ evolution: your job
As a Project manager, you manage multiple projects for a range of UK clients and keep a keen eye on the relevant developments at the customer during the course of the project. You not only set and guard the resources and timelines, but also will be actively involved, for example in client workshops together with the implementation consultants.
You are sensitive to situations with possible conflicting visions and interests, as well as to changing goals and playing fields. With influencing and persuasion skills and ability to understand the customers’ business needs, you are able to keep the flow in the process and relationship, facilitate the business when needed and make sure that steps in the process are made right. In addition, you are also actively coaching younger colleagues, showing initiative and high professionalism as well as a drive for continuous improvement of yourself, the team and the company.
- Leading client facing projects for Planon solutions
- To effectively manage multiple simultaneous projects
- To prepare project plans, manage weekly project meetings and feed into monthly stakeholder governance meetings.
- To coordinate resources for your projects in collaboration with the other Planon UK project managers;
- To be responsible for the project budget on your projects, and to provide monthly burndown and forecasts against each project
- To successfully deliver projects within the scope, time, budget and quality
- To assist the sales team with preparing sales proposals including services estimates and project timelines
- To manage client engagement ensuring the client is kept well informed
- To actively contribute to improve the team quality
- To keep skills and knowledge levels up to date
- To identify project issues & risks then work proactively with the team to resolve
- To maintain accurate records of all work undertaken, adhering to key dates
- To comply with defined working practices and departmental standards
- To continually assess and contribute towards services process improvements
- To liaise with organisational relationships with clients, Planon team members, suppliers and Third Party Organisations for client and Planon, and other Planon departments/offices outside of the UK
Full training in the Planon CAFM/IWMS software will be provided. Whilst knowledge and experience in FM & Real estate software – specifically CAFM or IWMS applications – would be preferable it is not a pre-requisite.United Kingdom Brighton Customer Services 3-5 years
Our mission is to deliver in-house software solutions that enable our clients to effectively solve their challenges – and that’s no simple task. To fulfill our mission, we need you to be entrepreneurial, client-oriented and analytical. You must have a proven track record in project management within a software environment.
Our ideal candidate meets the following criteria:
- Prior software-solutions project management experience
- Experience managing multiple simultaneous projects, preferably within a matrix style organisational structure
- Experience with managing B2B external customer-facing projects
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Client facing; able to lead stakeholder meetings and deliver presentations to senior management
- Ability to understand project challenges from many points of view including commercially, logistically and from the perspective of a customer/user
- Industrious, willing and able to work to deadlines
- Ability to remain objective and goal-focused under pressure
- Ability to synthesise detail into an overall plan of action
- Organised, methodical and conscientious
- Demonstrates stability; reliability; continuity
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Self-reliant, confident, decisive
- Good general IT knowledge is essential
- Competent user of MS office applications including MS-project
- Enhanced IT knowledge (IT Degree level Qualification) would be beneficial
- Prince2, AgilePM, or similar qualification, is advantageous
- Commutable to Brighton
- Willing to travel UK-wide and occasionally internationally
We believe in a healthy work-life balance and offer a competitive salary and benefits package, including home and flexible working, private health insurance, 25 days holiday and a non-contributory pension scheme.
Planon is large enough to offer exciting international career opportunities and small enough to recognise individual contributions. Our culture encourages autonomy, empowerment and creativity, with a respected training and development programme to support your career.
We also think that being part of a successful team should be fun. Planon is an open, friendly place to work and we often celebrate our achievements with our colleagues through large team events and local activities.
Curious to find out what’s it like to work at Planon? View our local benefits package here: Benefits United Kingdom
Are you able to ask the right questions to get all the essential details
for optimal software configuration?
Apply now and find out how enjoyable working at Planon can be.
No agencies please. Only personal applications will be considered. #LI-LV1
2 Screening & feedback
3 Face-to-Face interview
4 Online assessment & evaluation
5 Job offer
6 Welcome at Planon!
Didn’t find the job you were looking for?
Contact a recruiter
Speak to one of our recruiters in person to discuss your options.
Submit your resume
Submit your resume as an open application and we will contact you as soon as we see a match with one of our vacancies.
Follow us on LinkedIn
Follow us on LinkedIn and stay up-to-date on our latest news, events and vacancies.