International Sales Manager
With more than 35 years of experience, Planon is the leading global provider of innovative real estate and facility management software, proven best practices and professional services that support building owners, occupiers, and service providers. All of Planon’s solutions enable organizations to manage smarter buildings and campuses and improve workplace performance by simplifying business processes and reducing costs.
In addition, Planon maintains a network of global partners and technology alliances to deliver the most optimal solutions to her customers.
Planon energetically participates in a wide range of industry leading networks, research platforms and peer groups. This market connection ensures that our products and services stay aligned with a wide range of global and local standardization initiatives like IFMA standards, CEN, OSCRE and IPD. Our proactive engagement in worldwide research programs and educational networks allows us to release innovate software solutions and technologies that are based on continuously changing market demands and requirements. By sharing our experience and knowhow with these networks and with our customers, Planon can further improve the business contribution and value of any IWMS implementation.
Planon Universe for Service Providers is an integrated software platform that creates operating efficiency, increases customer value, and enables business innovation for the Facility Management and Real Estate industry.
As an international sales manager:
- You help service providers who want to improve their profitability and the market position of their organization, by constantly optimizing their processes and constantly renewing their service offering
- You will supportservice providers in various business processes, as a result of which the efficiency in the operation is increased, customer satisfaction is increased and innovation is made possible.
- You understand clients’ needs and translate them in the right strategy to build a winning tender: pricing, selection of suitable partners and subcontractors, selection of the right project team, etc.
- You establish contacts with the prospects and clients and build complementary partnerships that make the difference.
- You share knowledge and experience with your colleagues within the account team to define the strategy towards the clients and new contacts to improve the quality of the offers
- You participate to regular commercial conference calls with the commercial team and the management to follow up the new leads and offers and to discuss the Expressions of Interest and offers in preparation
- You participate to the coordination meetings with colleagues from different Planon entities
- You support Planon in the definition of the strategy, the competition landscape, and the preparation of the commercial presentation.
Our mission is to deliver in-house software solutions that enable our clients to effectively solve their challenges – and that’s no simple task. To fulfill our mission, we need you to be entrepreneurial, client-oriented and analytical. You must have a proven track record in International Sales management within a software environment.
To succeed as an International Sales Manager you definitely need the following:
- University or Bachelor degree in Business IT & Management or Business Economics
- 5 – 8 years of experience as an International Sales Manager within the domain of software and consultancy
- Experience within the Facility Management Service Provider Industry
- Experience with multinational organizations
- Experience with creating and executing a sales plan
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both verbally and in writing. Able to communicate on a C-level as well as on the level of key users
- Excellent analytical skills
- Self motivated teamplayer and an excellent networker
- International travelling is part of the job
Outside your comfort zone is where the magic happens: we encourage you to try out new ideas and be empowered. Even though the finish may be breathtaking, we believe the journey creates the best memories. We celebrate our success in many ways – from sharing compliments and large team events to spare-time initiatives that help our people become more than just employees.
We are large enough to offer exciting career opportunities and small enough to recognize your individual contribution. You can widen your career horizon by closely collaborating with our extensive international staff, without needing to move on.
How we improve your daily life at work:
- Stimulating and challenging responsibilities;
- Meaningful training that helps you fulfill your career potential;
- Creating ideas that genuinely add value for our employees;
- High-spec offices and flexible working hours.
We offer you a good balance between work and leisure, along with an attractive and competitive salary and benefits package. Curious to find out what’s it like to work at Planon? Visit our website on www.planonsoftware.com
Are you ready to shape the environment of a great company?
Apply now and find out how enjoyable working at Planon can be.
No agencies please. Only personal applications will be considered. #LI-MW1