Real Estate Inspector NEN 2767 / RVBBOEI Engineering
Ready to make a difference for our customers? Are you the Real Estate Inspector that enables them to realize good, safe, sustainable and healthy buildings?
As a Property Inspector you are responsible for the structural inventory and inspection of buildings according to the NEN 2767 and/or RVBBOEI methodology. This requires a broad view of technical real estate and an integrated approach to you as a specialist. You are responsible for drawing up long-term maintenance plans and reporting and managing this data in our software systems or those of our clients.
We promise we’ll challenge you every step of the way: you’ll be working within an ambitious team and get responsibilities others may only dream of.
You successfully fulfill your role by:
- Identifying and inspecting buildings in accordance with the NEN 2767 and RVBBOEI (formerly RgdBOEI) system;
- Processing inspection data and draws up inspection reports and long-term maintenance plans; among other things using the Planon software;
- Planning your own activities in consultation with the project leader;
- Independently responsible for delivering your own work within the project frameworks of time, scope, budget and quality;
- Actively following developments in the field and trends in the market and shares this knowledge with your colleagues;
- Willing to follow (internal) training and/or education;
- Willing to (frequent) travel throughout the Netherlands and Belgium;
- Working with software packages such as Planon, Planon Condition Assessor, Condor, etc.
Planon Building Management is an independent entity within the Planon Group. Our team consists of 20 enthusiastic professionals who work every day with passion for their field. We strive to continuously improve our services based on the latest developments and innovations in the market. In doing so, we take an integrated approach, whereby we not only look at technical maintenance, but also at aspects such as sustainability, health & well-being and (fire) safety. We are actively involved in leading networks such as the NEN Committee, Vereniging De Vierkante meter and the NVDO. We also develop in-house inspection and MJOP software (Planon Condition Assessor).
Our ideal new team member ticks the following boxes:
- An MBO (BOL 4) or bachelor’s degree in engineering;
- A completed education of Integral Property Inspector or equivalent (such as registration with the Sertum);
- A valid (VOL)VCA-certification;
- A minimum of two-year provable relevant inspection experience;
- A strong affinity with automation;
- (Some) Experience in working with Autocad;
- Knowledge of the disciplines E & W is an advantage;
- Knowledge of and experience with inspections in the context of Fire safety and/or Sustainability is an advantage;
- Knowledge of and experience with the NEN2580 is an advantage.
Achieving a goal gives a kick, but the journey to it is rewarding and creates the best learning moments. Outside your comfort zone is where it all happens, and we celebrate those successes in different ways: from giving compliments and large team events to spare-time initiatives that bring our people closer together.
We are large enough to offer exciting career opportunities and small enough to recognize your individual contribution. You can widen your career horizon by closely collaborating with our extensive international staff, without needing to move on.
How we improve your daily life at work:
- Challenging projects at leading customers, national and international
- Challenging training opportunities aimed at fulfilling your potential
- Actively participate in the development of ideas that actually add value for our clients
- Numerous benefits that promote a healthy lifestyle
We offer you an excellent work-life balance, together with an attractive and competitive salary and benefits package. Wondering what it's like to work at Planon Building Management? Check out our specific terms of employment here: Netherlands benefits
Apply immediately and discover how stimulating working at Planon Building Management can be.
No agencies, please. Only personal applications of principles will be considered. #LI-LB1