Sales Manager New Business
Are you an outstanding Sales professional who gets energy from finding and closing new business opportunities? Do you have unparalleled energy, enthusiasm and drive; and an ambition to work for a successful organization selling high value business-to-business solutions. Are you looking to rapidly grow professionally by being a part of the solutions for customers’ business problems with out-of-box thinking and professional challenging?
Planon is a global software provider that helps organizations to streamline business processes for buildings, people and workplaces. Planon has over 2,500 customers in 40 countries, offices in the United Kingdom, Singapore, the Netherlands, Belgium, Canada, Germany, France, Sweden, India, Austria, Hong Kong and the United States. We have successfully managed many challenging projects with world-leading clients internationally and created ideas that genuinely add value for their businesses.
Planon Singapore is a fast-growing part of the Planon group. It is responsible for expanding our footprint in Asia. Planon Singapore is looking to expand the businesses that we already have in Asean and the Pacific.
Defining clear value propositions of the various Planon solutions: your job
As a Sales Manager, your main focus is creating and closing new business opportunities. How? Firstly, understanding business processes and challenges in prospects’ environments, Secondly, Identify and articulate key issues that can be solved and overcome. In doing so, you will build a sustainable pipeline of new opportunities for Planon’s Integrated Workplace Management System (IWMS) within Asean and Australia. You are also expected to be able to eventually close these opportunities successfully. You will actively hunt for new leads, meet prospects at their offices or via SKPE, qualify these prospects, give sales presentations and attend demos, respond to RFI/RFP’s, and skillfully manage the contract negotiations.
You successfully fulfill your role by:
- Generate interest at a senior level
- Telephone prospects to research and secure meetings
- Creates and executes your sales plan
- Build up business network within a targeted group
- Understand business processes and challenges in prospects’ environments
- Develop and prepare commercial proposals
- Administer and update opportunities details and follow up actions promptly and accurately in our CRM system
- Meeting software and services revenue targets
The mission is to deliver in-house software solutions that enable our clients to effectively solve their challenges – and that’s no simple task. To fulfill this mission, we need you to be entrepreneurial, business process-oriented and analytical. You should have a proven sales track record and experience in B2B software sales. By acting as a trusted business partner who can discuss business processes with the customer you can express your added value. You should be able to articulate the expertise needed based on issues identified and solicit the assistance of internal resources to enhance the winning of the sales opportunities. You are a goal getter, proactive, tenacious, flexible and highly motivated. You are able to bounce back from failures quickly and not afraid to try again with new approaches.
Our ideal candidate meets the following criteria:
- A relevant university degree
- Proven commercial skills in a new business position: At least 3 years’ relevant work experience
- Experience in selling software, SaaS solutions and consultancy services
- Experience with creating and executing a sales plan
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing
- Analytical, Hands-on and Customer oriented
- Self motivated team player and an excellent networker
- Fluent in English and (preferably) Chinese
- Minimum level of Traveling may be required
We offer you a good balance between work and leisure, along with an attractive and competitive salary and benefits package.
- Attractive sales commission plan
- Attendance of Global Sales Kickoff Event in the Netherlands
- An opportunity to work with a team of international colleagues
- Good work life balance
- Supportive work environment that genuinely care for the welfare of individual persons
- 18 days paid vacation with 1 additional day of leave for every one full year of service capped at 21 days maximum.
Are you able to build a pipeline and help us expanding our footprint?
No agencies please. Only personal applications will be considered.